Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enhance Aim
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
ES_Riddle
You could just burn karma to learn a force 10 extended enhanced aim and up your magic rating a time or two. You may not have enhanced aim to the full range of your rifle, but you won't always be taking the shot at the upper limit of extreme range. You'd better have a trauma damper and someone who has biotech handy if you want to cast it multiple times to get it right and not end up with wound modifiers.
Edward
This is why I use my enhance aim optical mag 3 scope and laser designator on a heavy pistol.

Edward
RedmondLarry
ES Riddle, some people calculate that it takes months to learn a Force 10 spell.

If you put it in a Force 10 Sustaining Focus, you'll get multiple chances to cast it real well. But, of course, it'll count toward your Focus addiction.

If you were to Quicken it in my game, you wouldn't get a chance to discover how well you cast it until after you'd spent the 10 Karma points.
ES_Riddle
I don't think that focus addiction is probably much of a concern to phys mage sniper. If she has initiated once or twice she can handle a force 10 sustaining focus (though that is ridiculously extreme) and still have a few lower force sustaining foci for her improved invis and stealth spells (or maybe an astral barrier to keep spirits from jumping her).
Fortune
Just find a Yak mage and convince him to tattoo it on you! smile.gif
hyzmarca
Force 10 tattooed.... eek.gif

Lone Star Mage: Liscense and registration please ..... What have you been aiming at?
Ol' Scratch
Magic tattoos take up 100 square centimeters per (Force*Force). That's a tattoo that's 10 square meters in size. In comparison, most metahumans have between 2 and 3 square meters of surface area. Anything short of a Giant couldn't get that done, assuming you were using those rules.
spotlite
OK, I can never get this the right way round - is 100cm squared the same as 100 square cm? If not, which is the larger? It always trips me up.
toturi
QUOTE (spotlite)
OK, I can never get this the right way round - is 100cm squared the same as 100 square cm? If not, which is the larger? It always trips me up.

100cm squared = 10000 sq cm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012