Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online or Somerset, pa
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Aku
i'm a newb, i've been playing shadowrun via a mud for a while now, but it isn't really satisfying, I'd like to get into a tabeltop game, either with openRPG (or whatever client, but i al;ready have open) or in the somerset, PA area. obviously, being a newb i'd like the gm/game to be newb friendly. As a note, the only book i currently have is the BBB. thanks
Whizbang
You ever find a game on Open, I'll play too. I've been looking, but all the SR games I've seen there have been passworded frown.gif
Aku
hey, you're doing better than me then, i used to remember seeing atleast a few on there, but recently i cant find any open games... of any sort really, it seems to be dieing, from my point of view atleast. perhaps its because i'm on more during the day than anything now thanks to a pathetic 24K internet connection, lifes just miserable at night
Whizbang
yeah, Open is more active at night, particularly on weekends.
The Laughing Man
Hey guys, check out the openrpg forums, theres a post for a game on there, my game actually. The server is up, right now too.
northern lights
i used to work with a guy from somerset who made the drive to state college. i always said he was a lunatic. but if you're a luny as well, there are some of us playing here. there's bound to be some stuff in pittsburg, too. i know there was an earthdawn game in bedofrd as of this past year.
Aku
well, not, im not that luny yet, the only time i'd do that would be if it was like a saturday game... especially since happy valley doesnt appeal to me much as a place to begin with.to begin with...
northern lights
well, just so you know looks like shadowrun is on tuesdays and thurdays (2 campaigns) i'm not much of a fan of the place myself, but i won't move for love of the great mt biking here.

good luck finding a game.
mfb
for online play, you might check out shadowland. it's a play-by-post site with a built-in dieroller and other stuff. it is, however, currently in a post-holiday slump at the moment, so the level of activity is a bit lower than usual.
MagicalGirlPrettyMatt
Not to be redundant, but if you guys don't mind IRC, my online group is currently recruiting. Email me at metalranma@yahoo.com or see our thread for details or questions.
Aku
unforuntately, i dont know enouh about irc to bother, i've only ever used yahoo chat and the like and that was just to... chat.
Whizbang
I've never used IRC either...but there's a first time for everything smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012