Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minneapolis/St. Paul area, anyone home?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Jrayjoker
I am located in the east metro area of St. Paul and am curious if there are players/GMs in the area looking for fresh meat.
Bonjourmate
I'd be interested in playing in a Shadowrun game. I go to school at the University of St. Thomas (St. Paul) and when not there I live in Eagan. I have no interest in GMing though, I already run enough games.

TJ
Jrayjoker
Lets wait and see if we get a few more responses, then decide if we should pursue a game...
Van_Gogh
My lucky day. Just searching for a group near Woodbury, so I guess it worked out pretty well! I guess I'll just sit back and see how it all pans out.
Jrayjoker
I will probably be starting a campaign within a month, but I already have 3-4 people interested. PM me your emails (hotmail, whatever) and I will get in touch.
Jrayjoker
Hi all, It looks like I am about a month out from starting a campaign. More info as it arises.
Jrayjoker
Hi all,

I have 3 folks who have expressed interest, and it looks like my old crew is dying a slow and agonizing death. So, noone from that group will likely participate.

I will wait for a fourth person to express interest, then I will try and coordinate a new game with everyone here.

Ciao
Van_Gogh
I know of at least 5 people other than myself in the Minneapolis area who have all expressed interest in playing, though I'm not exactly sure if they wish to keep it in our group or not. I'll ask them tomorrow and get back to you ASAP.
Jrayjoker
the tales of my groups death have been greatly exaggerated.
Sammie
Just wanted to say that I'm still here and looking for an off line game. Keep me in mind as a possible player if possible.
Jrayjoker
I will keep looking in here periodically, but don't feel you all need me to play the game.

Like I mentioned, my crew has pulled themselves back together and we have 15 years of history together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012