Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grinder
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Crimson Jack
I just finished reading the link in your sig. Holy shit. I'm actually stunned. eek.gif

:edit: Stunning
GrinderTheTroll
I can't take the credit for that, someone else posted, I was just as stunned something that INSANE existed. Made me think of some crazy schizophrenic designing an RPG.

All that aside, I'd love to have a copy... rollin.gif
Ecclesiastes
For those of us that can't get to the site because of stupid WebSense, what is it?
Austere Emancipator
I was going answer, but my English is not good enough to insult the RPG in question in the way that it deserves.
Crimson Jack
Its a review of a dunderfragged (for lack of a better more appropriate f-word) roleplaying game that appears to be a parody of roleplaying games, but instead is intended to be very real. You pretty much have to read the read the review to get the whole scope of how bad this game is, but suffice it to say that its so bad, that it has a cult following.

Oops, looks like I posted that one in the wrong area. Sorry, wasn't thinking. Stunned, remember?
Striker
It makes FATAL look sane by comparison.
Garland
No, Spawn of Fashan is relatively harmless; it's not going to hurt anyone. FATAL is nothing less than proof that evil does exist.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012