Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this a good good group set up?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cynic project
Female razor girl, who is heavy into ware that doesn't show up on scanners. Or at least anything that would rise big flags. Human

A idol follower whose idols change every month. He fallows the Roman Patheon. Human.

An ork adept who fallows the way of the gun. The Really BIG gun. Is rather good looking and doesn't like using guns he didn't make.

A decker.. Who thinks she is blessed by Big D. Has a lot of dragon stuff,and is somewhat magical. I forget what she has, but it was from Surge.She has some scales too boot! Human/Changling.
Jrayjoker
Sure, why not. From what you've given us it looks like they have a lot of bases covered and the descriptions seem interesting. All that matters is how the characters are played.
Cynic project
More details

Female razor girl, who is heavy into ware that doesn't show up on scanners. Or at least anything that would rise big flags. Human She is former Seraphim, three years out of that job. She left because she was on a low level part of the plot to kill Art. She was just a passive player in this plot. After all if some acts a little slower than they should, things can go "wrong".

She has a good head for tatics. Wile she is not magically active,she knows many way to deal with magical threats. Handle Jane Doe. She got it when she woke up dead. If she were to have a quote it would be "The first sign that today is a good day is waking up. THe first sign that today is going to be a bad day,is finding out your dead."

A idol follower whose idols change every month. He fallows the Roman Patheon. Human. He has been blessed with many gift,but the one he loves and hates the most is the fact that he is 35,and yet has the body of someone who is at most 17.

He fallows the old gods,and a whole lot of them. He has heard the wisdom and ravings of at least two dozen gods. Sometimes he hates to see them go,other times he wishes they would just shut up. But for the most part it seems that the ones that he enjoys the the least come at times when he needs them the most. His handel is gospel. His quote would have to be "This my house,and the gods won't save you here"

An ork adept who fallows the way of the gun. The Really BIG gun. Is rather good looking and doesn't like using guns he didn't make. She takes great pride in the fact that she took her last boyfriend from a snooty elf girl.

SHe makes he teams guns.Or at least modifies them. SHe is like most decker and off rack decks.

She does wet work,but she tries to make it clean and fast. SHe uses large guns to help her in this way. After all you can die from bleeding, but it is a lot slower than having your head blown off. Her handle is Peace Maker. Quote "THe only things I fear are things that don't fear me."

A decker.. Who thinks she is blessed by Big D. Has a lot of dragon stuff,and is somewhat magical. She is duel natured and has arua reading,and scales. Her icon is not of a full dragon rather human dragon hybrid. She swears that nova tech makes the best decks,and that fillers is a bastard.

She is 20,but boy can she play mean game. Her family used to work for Fuchi, and she started working in with Fuchi Americas as summer job at 15. Her family was part of the lay offs in the corp wars. So she like company, but blames the CEO for breaking it up.

This is a team of runner that will be in a story I am working on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012