Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Shadowrun Group seeks Players, GMs.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
MagicalGirlPrettyMatt
A diverse group of players and rotating GMs has grown a little thin as some of our regulars have had to disappear due to grad school, life crises, etc. So, I'm here to recruit for us: we meet over IRC once a week from 9PM 'til usually 1 or 2 AM EST on Fridays, and we could use 1-2 new players or a new GM, as all of us are getting tired and running out of ideas. If you would like to join us, either post here, or email metalranma@yahoo.com to find out more. Players in this group that post here are myself and Wounded Ronin, and thanks for reading this!
CirclMastr
I could use some more info, but I'm interested. Drop me a PM, or email (circlmastr@aol.com).
Whizbang
I'm interested in learning more as well.
Savior
as am i send info please. Savior70@hotmail.com
HarryChrishnaugh
I'd be interested as well.
Juggernaut125
I'm game. Juggernaut125@hotmail.com
Large Mike

I can (and most commonly do) GM, but I'd prefer to play. Just as soon as my addled brain can figure out what 9-2 is in mountain time... 6-11? Assuming I don't find some work to fill that time slot immediatly, I could be in.
HarryChrishnaugh
Eastern is 2 hours later than us Mike.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012