Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: archive ressurection
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Weredigo
sarcastic.gif It's been about 6 months since "TheShadowRun Archives" started to go Wonky. I'm wondering when if ever it'll be back up. As is I haven't found Any other site that had as much Player/Gm info and starting to wonder if I'll ever see another again. Please for the Love of Karma And Nuyen Bring It BAck.
Dvixen
If you mean the Archive found at http://archive.dumpshock.com - it is still up and far from wonky.

It is a site that depends HEAVILY on user submitted information - and as of late - there has been near zero user interest.

Or do you perhaps mean a site not maintained on Dumpshock?
Weredigo
The Former is what I'm feening for, and at the moment getting "Cannot find server, page cannot be displayed". By Wonky I mean a lot of links to some really interesting articles are non functional...
Dvixen
Being as most of the articles on the Archive are external - if the site linked to by the original submitter no longer exists, you will get an error. The only thing you can do is ease the problem for others - and report which links are 404ing to Paolo.
Weredigo
biggrin.gif Well I must've spent some Karma points on that one... However the "topics" box is inactive, that dropdown thing next to the go button... scuse me while I hunt someone down...
Neuron Basher
Check again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012