Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: False Prophet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Hat Trick
Commandments:

1) Rolls: You'll all be doing your own active rolls (i.e. shooting a gun), and I'll be doing the reactive rolls (i.e. perception). I reserve the right to take over rolling for any character in a given situation, and I'll usually exercise that right if it'll make said situation more suspenseful.

2) Karma: You'll be getting one point of karma per week if you can squeeze in at least a post a day.

3) Combat:

[ Spoiler ]

4) Etiquette: Do not take control of NPCs in your posts. Do not use your Negotiations: 56 to attempt to convince a fellow player to give up their share of the payment. You get the idea.
Nikoli
Sounds like throwing back to 1st ed.
just FYI, they rebalanced combat skills around the single pool, changing that changes the effectiveness of the skills. Not saying it's bad or good, just pointing that out.
Nikoli
C'mon guys, let's get this party started.
FXcalibur
I concur.
Hat Trick
Ugh. Sorry guys, game will have to be postponed. Real life calls, and try as I might, I can't put it off. I'll post here again when I get back, assuming ya'll are still around. smile.gif
Nikoli
check, check one two, check check.

Yup, still here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012