Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Games in the Omaha Area?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Kenshi
Any players or GM's in the Omaha, NE area? I only know one other person IRL who knows the system and it gets pretty boring just playing with one player and one GM (we make the most of it, though).
Jrayjoker
I have in-laws in Omaha. I could let you know when I will be down there for a pick-up game, or something...
Chance359
I'm stuck here too, I know there are a few others in town.
Kenshi
Chance, know anyone who'd want to play? (including yourself?)
Chance359
As much as I'd love to play, with my work schedule and a baby coming its pretty hard. Another dumpshock member Ninjaphoenix had a game here in town, I'm not sure if he still does.
Chance359
Actually, my work schedule has just drastically changed and freed up weekend for the next few weeks. Interested in playing?
gamergurl23
Is there a group still going? I just got my SR4 core book and am looking for a group, preferably in Bellevue.
DTFarstar
My sister and her husband were in medical school at Creighton in Omaha, and I know they mentioned at one point that a lot of their classmates played the same kind of games I do. So you could go throw a flyer or something up at the school I guess.

Chris
Real Dave
I'm looking for new players for my Ghost Cartels game. We meet every other Saturday, and we'll start the second arc (PacRim) in early September.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in playing.
SleepIncarnate
Any groups still active? I used to have 2 groups out here but they both fell apart.
LurkerOutThere
I've started running Shadowrun Missions at Gameshoppe in Bellevue. The plan going forward is to run it the last Sunday of the month, perhaps more if interest is there but last sunday for now. I also have a weekly SR game that I run that could stand another player or so however by mutual agreement of the group I'd need to talk over any new members before we added new folks and for that I'd probly want to correspond with folks a little bit. Not trying to sound elitist or anything but there is a horror story behind my madness.
Derek
Huh.

Looks like I am going to be transferred to Omaha late this year. Looking forward to any games that might be out there.
Chance359
Maybe its time I dragged myself into the new edition.
LurkerOutThere
QUOTE (Derek @ Mar 4 2010, 09:19 PM) *
Huh.

Looks like I am going to be transferred to Omaha late this year. Looking forward to any games that might be out there.

My condolences. smile.gif Although you could do far worse.
Chance359
So is the a regular group in Bellevue looking for a new SR4 player.
LurkerOutThere
Chance sorry i didn't address this sooner.

The game I run at the gameshoppe is open to anyone that wishes to play serving up modules from Shadowrun Missions for whoevers interested. Our next meeting will be on the 11th, game starts promptly at 4:30PM and I try and be there around 4:00 to answer questions and the like. I'd love to have more players and the 11th will be a running of the introductory module so it's a good place to jump in for folks.
Derek
When I get there late this year, I will start contacting all of you that said you run/have games in the area.
Chance359
*Bump*

Just wanted to say that all in the area are welcome.
Derek
Thanks for bumping this, I am actually in the process of moving, and will get there later this week.
LurkerOutThere
I have also been kind of remiss on updating this thread on our current situation.

As it stands we run Shadowrun Missions every Sunday at Game Shoppe in Bellevue NE. Everyone rolls in about 4PM for a prompt game start at 4:30. Show up early if you have questions or need character help. If you have any questions about how to get to the Game Shoppe or pretty much anything that cna't be answered in person feel free to drop me a PM here.
Chance359
I'll be running either Burning Bridges or Block War 5ish at the Game Shoppe in Bellevue tomorrow. New players and returning players welcome.
LurkerOutThere
I am bumping this thread to remind folks that we pretty much play every Sunday at 4:30PM at the Game Shoppe, come one come all.
Queek
Seeing as the Omaha area has come up, anyone know of any groups in the Lincoln area?
LurkerOutThere
My group runs on Sundays either Shadowrun or other games. We've moved to my apartment so we can accomodate a later start time (6pm). PM me if you want details.
LurkerOutThere
I'm bumping this to let everyone know there are still active SR gamers in Omaha, we're meeting Sundays and running a mix of Shadowrun Missions and a home game. Message me if you want details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012