Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking to play/GM around englewood CO
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
craigpierce
i've tried this once before without much success...but i'm going to have my car soon so i'll be more mobile now.

i have a 9-5 (it's actually 7-4), so i'm pretty much looking for a weekend game - which limits my options some, i know.

i live off of bellview & 25, and we can't play at my place, which limits me a WHOLE lot more, i know.

but i'm willing to GM or play...just so long as i'm running - i don't even care if it's just 2 or 3 of us...i'm jonesing to run!

email is: craigpierce@gmail.com

just hit me up if you have a game i can join or want to start one. thanks!
craigpierce
anyone....anyone....

please?
Mugzy
I think we PM'ed back a few months ago on this, but our distances were kind of large or something

We have a game on Thursday nights (Currently - it may change) up in Loveland, CO.

I have 2 players that drive up from the Denver area, one lives at Hampden and Santa Fe in Englewood.

Hell, I'd be willing to drive down once every two weeks or so to get more SR action on, especially if I dont have to GM! Its been too long since I've had a chance to play for real.
craigpierce
i do remember talking with you...that's why i said that "i've tried this in the past, but without much success"....

i was working at soundtrack and worked thursday nights until 9pm....so to get to loveland after that would've been hard....plus i didn't have plates for my car then so i was driving the wife's car.

anyway....lets please get something together.

are you playing every week right now?
were you guys thinking about changing the night, or is it just possible that it could change?
i could play thurdays, but only for a few hours since i'd have to be to work the next day (at 7) and the drive home is long.
i'd love it if you could come down and we could all play at one of the denver player's houses...even if it means it would have to be bi-weekly...we could play longer each time and i could probably make it any night of the week, since driving wouldn't be such a factor.

sorry we couldn't get this going last time....this time it's definitly possible. talk it over with your group and let me know!

craigpierce
also....

i'll have my car by the end of this month and i'm fully willing to GM...especally if it means you can come down here.
slugwonder
Hey, I just recently moved to Centennial and I work in Englewood. I suck at GMing but I would love to play. Especially since SR4 is coming out. Not sure if it is going to be a love or hate kind of thing, but I would love to look it over. If a game starts up, I am game to at elast a trial run!
craigpierce
what's up slug -

i'm currently trying to work something out w/mugsy...the next time his group get's together they are going to talk things over and see about setting me up as GM for their group...hopefully we can do that and host the game down here somewhere (mugsy lives in Loveland and that's where they've been playing).

you should PM him and let him know you're interested...his group sounds small - i think it's only the 3 of them...so maybe they'd like a 4th player. i'd invite you myself but it's not exactly my group yet so it doesn't seem right...

what brought you to dragon city?

i can't wait to get running again!
slugwonder
My company went bankrupt in Portland, Or so I packed my stuff in a u-haul and decided to work for peanuts down here. I went to high school in Littleton for a while so this is my second go at the mile high city.

What leaves you without a group to play with out here? And do you know the best spots to scope the new source books? I don't have them all but I can't resist picking them up when I see them.

If Mugzy lets me play or at least observe to see if I fit in the group we can role play at my house. I think I even have seating for everyone.

The GM I have been playing with since college is very cinematic. He let us get away with stuff if it was well thought out, looked good, and fit in with the plot.

How long have you been GMing and what's your style?

e-mail: slugwonder@gmail.com

I only check it about every other day. Don't have internet access at home right now. Buying a house has forced me to pinch pennies.

camberiu
OK guy, here is the deal. I am a very experienced Shadowrun GM and GMIng is what I like to do. Used to have a group here in Denver a couple of years back, but unfortunatelly I was not able to keep GMing due to some personal obligations. However, I am now able to come back in full force and would love to get a group together. Unfortunately I cannot offer a place play and I can only play during the weekends. Also, I am very demanding and merciless GM. I keep my players on their toes and people who like hack&slash games, don;t like to research the Shadowrun world or don't like to think before they act tend not to do well on my games. My adventures also tend to do better with mature/intelligent players.

Well, If I have not scared you guys off, just shoot me an email at camberiu@gmail.com and we'll see what we can come up with.

PS-> I have ALL of the Shadowrun books.
craigpierce
camberiu -

thanks for posting...i've played with this group twice now (well, sat in once and GMed once)...now that i've seen it i can say that they are BIG and couldn't fit anymore people if they wanted to.

i hate that we can't include everybody...i'd offer to GM a second group if i could play twice a week (but i can barely keep the wife off my back as it is smile.gif

i will absolutly keep you and slug in mind if this current game goes bi-weekly or something 'cus then we could start up a bi-weekly game of our own.
camberiu
Thanks for the consideration Magus,

If anyone needs a GM out there, please let me know.

camberiu
Hello everyone,

I was able to hook up with slugwonder and as of right now I think we have one GM (me), one player (slugwonder) and a place to play. So, all we need now is a few more brave souls willing to face the future world of Shadowrun:

If you're out there all alone
And you don't know where to go to
Come and take a trip with me to Shadowrun

And if you're running through your life
And you don't know what the sense is
Come and look how it could be, in Shadowrun

We all live in happiness our life is full of joy
We say the word "tomorrow" without fear
The feeling of togetherness is always at our side
We love our life and we know we will stay

Cause we all live in Shadowrun

A world that's full of love

Our future live will be glorious
Come with me--To Shadowrun

And if you believe in all of the above chummer, you are in for a surprise, if you come play with me.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012