Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for SR gamers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Streak
I have a small group of players and we are looking for one more player, so if interested send me a pm. We are located in Michigan, and playing in Davison (48463 Zip code). Our group meets 3 sundays a month, from approx 1 to 6pm.

Thanks
Streak
Frater Inominatus
I found your post on this site and while I am interested, my available days of play are odd (my work schedule). Are you at all flexible in respect to your game days?
My scheduled days off are tuesday and wednesday, though during the rest of the week I am available to play before 1pm.
Thank you for your consideration,
FI
Streak
Unfortunately our schedule isn't flexible as far as the days played ... we play on Sunday's only .. the times are slightly flexible .. usually we start at 1pm but sometimes we start at 1130 or 2 ...

Streak
Frater Inominatus
Such is life. I have to leave for work at around 115pm on Sunday which means starting at 1130 only give us around two hours to play. I'm guessing you play quite a bit longer than that. Thanks anyway and have fun...
F.I.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012