Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you call a trilogy with only two books?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
kackling kactuar
Are any of you folks interested in a game consisting of the modules Harlequin and Harlequin's Back with some stuff in between to link 'em together? I snagged both of them from a friend of mine, and though I've only given them a casual flip-through, they both look like fairly interesting adventures. As far as I know, no one has ran either one of these modules on Dumpshock before, so I'll be willing to GM if any of you guys or gals are interested in playing.

I should also add that there's a chance of this evolving into a continuous game if I get a group that's committed enough to see this entire campaign through to the end. smile.gif
Leowulf
So, um.. are you running a game?
DrJest
For the record, it's "duology" smile.gif
Slacker
I've always wanted to play those adventures, but never had the opportunity to. If you GM them, I'd be interested in playing.

You may want to post a new thread with Recruitment: in the title. That would probably get more people to look at it.
kackling kactuar
For the record, it's "duology"  smile.gif

Gracias.

I don't really have any idea how many people have played these two modules before as they're both pretty old, so I'm trying to gauge interest before I fire up a recruitment thread. So yeah, if you're interested, lemme know. smile.gif
Fortune
There's interest, but most people need some kind of idea as to what rules you use, and your chargen requirements. These scenarios aren't necessarily geared towards starting characters.
Ecclesiastes
I'd be interested for sure. But I don't want to spend the time creating a character if you aren't willing to follow the game through. I've never read either book, but I understand they are good. This could end up being a game that takes over a year to get through if played as PbP, just be ready for the long haul. And yeah, give us character submission guidlines.
HobbeGoblin
I've never read or played those two but, i'm interested.
HMHVV Hunter
Me too.
HMHVV Hunter
You know what, I think I even have the perfect character that I'd like to play, should you decide to run this. He's a mage based off of John Constantine, and his major foe is dark magic users (he's also obsessed with magical conspiracies and with a certain metaplane he's convinced is Hell).

From what little I know of Harlequin's Back, it has a good amount to do with evil magic, so I think this would be a cool character to play for it.
Ecclesiastes
Sounds like something I could bring Paladin in on. He is my ex-assassin, whos become a good guy, Adept.
kackling kactuar
Fortune: Thanks for the tip.

Ecclesiastes: I know how play-by-post games work, and I know what to prepare for. Don't worry.

The recruitment thread is up and running. Check it out.
Frater Inominatus
Wouldn't a trilogy with only two books be "unfinished?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012