Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loose Alliances Art
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Large Mike

Have you seen the cover on that puppy? That has got to be pretty much the best damn art I've seen in Shadowrun. Period. Dot.

Thoughts?
Critias
Link?
fistandantilus4.0
just go to the SR site , lazy! wink.gif

Marc Sasso does a lot of neat stuff. He did Threats 1+2 covers, SOTA 2063 I think. A lot of his non-SR work is really nice. Worth looking up.
Critias
Ah! I didn't realize that's where it was. It wasn't there when I checked for it last time, and then all of a sudden it was being talked about (and it made me feel like it must have been somewhere else, some super-secret mailing list or something).
Grinder
It's a really cool cover with a lot of SR-flair imo. If the interior art would have been done by tim bradstreet biggrin.gif that would be nice.
fistandantilus4.0
Doncha hate it when they mess with your head like that.
Synner
BTW - Large Mike, I would get this book if I were you. I tend to keep my promises.
Austere Emancipator
omg teh trolz r liek totely not 10 fete tall !?1+1+1+

I really like it. The only real criticism I have is that the orc-ghouls are a bit LotR-orcish.
hermit
Gorgeous artwork. I'm really looking forward to this book!
psykotisk_overlegen
The trolls look like orks (or the opposite) and the ghouls look like LOTR goblins and I don't like the lighting and I'd much prefer some purple elves somewhere and why isn't the Humanis corpse Dikoted....
What, this isn't a hate-thread? rotfl.gif
hobgoblin
if this isnt the best sr cover art so far i dont know what is wink.gif
nice way to dispose of a corpse, sell it to the ghouls nyahnyah.gif
at first i thought those trolls where from lone star or something with that uniform like clothing they have biggrin.gif that in combo with the loose alliances title and you get some cops covering their corrupt(?) asses...
Grinder
I'm still not sure if the guys in the back are supposed to be huge orks or small trolls? biggrin.gif
hermit
View the new, much improved 2070s Troll! Smaller, faster, smarter, will fit into anyone's living room! Also, he comes in three different, distinct colours, and has customisable horns!

The 2070s Troll. Order yours today. biggrin.gif
Crimson Jack
It seems a bit overdrawn, if you ask me. The poses are pretty stiff. Some nice color work however. I think the best cover of all time has to go to the one and only Street Samurai Catalog.
Fresno Bob
IT IS NOT
A
MULLET.
fistandantilus4.0
I kinda liked Shadowtech personally. Just thought it was neat. Survival of the Fittest is good too. Same artist.

And I'm prettty sure the "Trolls" are with the Sons of Sauron

coolest/cheesiest meta-terrorists ever
Grinder
I like The Horde more biggrin.gif
Crimson Jack
I was kidding about the Street Samurai Catalog.
Fresno Bob
Yeah, I figured. I'd get one of those wallpapers, but I'm happy with my current one of the moon crashing into the earth.
kackling kactuar
Personally, I'm partial to the cover art of the not-yet-released System Failure. Simple, yet frickin' awesome.
fistandantilus4.0
Now that one I couldn'd find. Got a link for that!?

system failure

Nevermind
Adam
That's not the real cover -- just a quick mockup based on two old SRTCG cards. Same with the SOLA and SOA covers, at this point.
fistandantilus4.0
I was wondering about that, since I know half of it was from some Matrix book, and they did the same thing with Loose Alliances. Temp covers and all that.
SoA is in MiTS. Cool picture in color though!
kackling kactuar
QUOTE (Adam)
That's not the real cover -- just a quick mockup based on two old SRTCG cards. Same with the SOLA and SOA covers, at this point.

A mockup? I have been deceived!
fistandantilus4.0
DAMN THE MAN!
biggrin.gif
Fresno Bob
Quickly! To the flying machine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012