Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Comic book artist for project
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Shadow
A couple of years ago a artist on DSF and I were developing a comic together. I had the whole script of the first comic written, and the outline for the other three issues done.

I have been tinkering with the script lately and I sure would like to see it get made. Theres also the possibility of submitting it to Wizkids as an official submission. (I have sent them an email enquiry). Any talented artist out here who are interested in taking on a time consuming project?
dEdDaWg
I'll bite. Email me here.
You can take a look at some work I did here.
Shadow
I sent you an email.
The Grifter
Hey, my girlfriend Jess does comic book art, she said she would be interested. You can contact her @ jessie_kun@yahoo.ca .
Shadow
Ooh, competition! Dose she have a sample of her art online?
The Grifter
She said she doesn't wanna steal anyone's thunder, but if no one else turns out, she'll help.

She said she's not sure if her artstyle is what you'd be looking for, it's primarily like japanese manga art.
Shadow
I am renewing my call for an artist. Anyone? If no one is interested does anyone know of a forum where I could find an artist?
Stumps
erg...I so would man.
And parts of me really want to, but I simply can't.

Life is just not that forgiving to let me enjoy the idealisms that I wish that I could afford.

But I wish you the very best of luck with the comic!
crimson ronin
hotinks.com
Osyran
Is this interest still open? I've haven't drawn anything specific in a while, but I might post some of my art somewhere. Unfortunately, I haven't got any place to upload them yet.

Message me if you have some ideas. I can email you one or two I did this past year playing SR4.
Fuchs
You might also check the 3d artists, if that style appeals to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012