Shadow
125 PT character
AV 8 Rating 6
No custom fire arms (customizable yes)
No pure deckers
All Cyber/Bio allowed as long as it fits the above rules
No SR Comp races
Combat oriented characters will be given priority

Due date for characters is Saturday. The games starts on Monday April 18.

House Rules
[ Spoiler ]
Fortune
I'm in! Don't know who I'm submitting just yet though.

This would have been perfect for Flare, but I just signed her up for another game. frown.gif
Shadow
I have no qualms about you playing the same character in two games.
Morgannah
*pats Fortune* It's okay, dear, I'm sure you'll find something appropriate ....

I'm also curious about joining up, if that's all right. How often will you be looking for posts, Shadow?

Fortune
That's cool, but I'll still have to think about it a little.

Edit: Yay Morganna's here! biggrin.gif
Morgannah
grinbig.gif *waves*
Shadow
@ Morgana *wave* Hi!

Thats a toughy, I am kind of running this as an experiment to see how fast I can get a game done. Sort of a prep for my LiTS game. I would like players to be able to post once a day. But if they can post a lot on a couple of days, and not at all on others that should be fine. As long as they don't mind their characters NPC'd for critical rolls.

I should also mention this disclaimer, the game will start "in progress". There will be no meeting, no negotiating. The first post will lay out the deal you struck and what your payment is. it will also lay out the plan. You will of course get to have any equipment you can carry with you when the game starts, but it will start "in progress".
Morgannah
Good to know! smile.gif I'll start tinkering around tonight, then.
paul_HArkonen
I'll see about whipping up a transport rigger. Don't know if that counts as a combat character or not, but hey I need to make one anyway.
Tarantula
I'd like to go too, as a drone rigger perhaps? They're rather extremely combat oriented.
Shadow
Thats fine, but bear in mind that I will only be accepting one rigger.
Ecclesiastes
Hmmm... I'm in. Combat characters, eh? I'll be submitting Cougar, my ex-Wildcat Orc.
Fortune
Hmm ... definitely looks like we are going to need someone magically-inclined. I guess I'll work on that angle then.
Shadow
I am only going to accept around 4 people. So bring your "a" game on character creation.
Johnson
Well it looks like te Barrens have got really dangerous now.

I am in for this.
Chance359
Any room for a troll merc/street dealer?
Kiedo
Hmm, I'm cooking up an Adept Ninja for this one. This looks promising.
Leowulf
Yeah, I'll throw a little something together.
Shadow
QUOTE (Chance359)
Any room for a troll merc/street dealer?

Sure, if he fits the quals.
Johnson
I was looking at Cheap skate private Detective.
Streak
Are we submitting concepts to you here or sending you characters? If so where do you want them sent?
Shadow
QUOTE (Streak)
Are we submitting concepts to you here or sending you characters? If so where do you want them sent?

Your submitting characters. Please send them in a readable format that is neat and clean. Any characters submitted in the NSRCG format will be disqualified.

send them to kelvaris (at) shadowgames (dot) us
BishopMcQ
Is an XML sheet ok?
Ecclesiastes
QUOTE (Shadow)
Any characters submitted in the NSRCG format will be disqualified.

Why you gotta be a punk like that?
Shadow
QUOTE (McQuillan)
Is an XML sheet ok?

XML is fine. I just don't like the HTML output of the NSRCG.

@ Ecce, cause I like to make you work.
Digital Heroin
Must... resist... urge to submit Immortal...
Raiko
I'd like to be in this, is it ok if I enter Mirage? I don't know if you're planning a Team Effort sequel in the near future.

I think I'd struggle to make a good new character this week (pretty busy), but I'd hate to miss another of your games (especially a 'combat oriented' one cyber.gif).
Tanka
I think I'll have a go with Tank, the aptly-named troll.

Anybody think a Ballistic Riot Shield and SMG is too much? Just too bad the avail cap is way below security or military grade armor. frown.gif
Shadow
QUOTE (tanka)
Just too bad the avail cap is way below security or military grade armor. frown.gif

@ Tanka,

The last few games I ran were high powered. I wanted to get back to a simpler time.

@ Raiko,
I am, but all the elements need to come together. I still have Mirageon file if you would like me to use that sheet, or would you be sending a new one?
Tanka
Right, which is understandable. Sometimes you just can't think up something worth the effort of pouring yourself into a high-powered game.
Raiko
I'll send you a new copy/version. smile.gif
paul_HArkonen
actually I just thought of a question that I really should have asked earlier.

Do you allowed custom vehicles, how about customized vehicles?
Musashi Forever
Razz the ork combat mage coming tomorrow. This game sounds very exciting, I hope you'll consider my character.
Shadow
QUOTE (paul_HArkonen)
actually I just thought of a question that I really should have asked earlier.

Do you allowed custom vehicles, how about customized vehicles?

I know how much fun custom vehicles are, but theres no way for me to put a realistic limit on it and still let you make a character with it. So no. You may customize existing vehicles though.

Digital Heroin
Immortal is very, very tempting right now... just need to see how well he fits the creation rules...
Fortune
Deadline still Saturday (your time)?
Shadow
QUOTE (Fortune)
Deadline still Saturday (your time)?

Yep, still Saturday
Morgannah
WHEEE!!!

It actually looks like I'll have a character ready BEFORE the 3-hour crunch .... eek.gif This just isn't right.
Fortune
Me too ... maybe! wink.gif
Tanka
Egads! I may actually have trouble spending money! The horror!
Chance359
Shadow did you receive Caden?
Shadow
Ahh I was wondering who that was from. Yes I did. Please make sure you put your DSF name on the sheet or in the subject of the email.
Musashi Forever
Shadow: Are the NSRCG twenty questions good enough for background or do you want something more fancy?
Shadow
They are fine.

I would prefer that you write a back ground story that answers all the questions. If not, the 20Q are fine.
Fortune
Background is why my character isn't in yet! frown.gif
Chance359
Sorry about that, I just got back from the hospital. I'll make a few changes I thought of and send him back.
Kaosaur
I've been looking to get into a game for a WHILE now...

I'm DEFINATELY giving this one a shot.

I'm fairly inexperienced (only been in 3 or 4 long term games...but I own and have memorized tons of the 3rd ed books)...I'll try to make a character that can fit my ability.

Woot.
Kaosaur
Erm...what about Edges and Flaws?
Goals that may be disadvantageous to the party?
Nasty things that the character is fated to suffer?

...Can you see where I'm going here with this? biggrin.gif
Morgannah
QUOTE (Kaosaur)

You mean when the group gets together to kick your character's butt for having those disadvantageous goals? nyahnyah.gif That could get very nasty.

Hehe, and of course I'm kidding. Kind of. devil.gif

Just finishing off Indigo's background and looking for an appropriate pic. She'll be in once I get home tonight.
Shadow
QUOTE (Kaosaur)

You can have edges and flaws, but if you have them to excess I just wont accept your character.

I don't run a heavy game with lots of interference from your characters. In oother words you can take a hunted flaw, but it wont come in to play. So if you have a lot of flaws like hunted, extra enemy, etc, I wont accept your character.

If you want a feel for my games I have ran several, feel free to go back and read some of them. I run short, fast, combat oriented games.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012