Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Running the Big Apple
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Kaosaur
Looking for some players in New York City and the surrounding areas.

*crosses fingers* Here's hoping.

(I am not looking to GM currently, but this is an option in the future)
kackling kactuar
wavey.gif
Kaosaur
Woo! Awesome.
Another New York City player!!!

You wouldn't happen to be in a game around here, would you?
Know any other players?

I know of at least one but he hasn't played since 2nd ed.
kackling kactuar
Sorry to disappoint, but our gaming group has pretty much dissolved due to half the players moving away for college this year. frown.gif
Kaosaur
Meh...happens to everybody.

i'm definately looking to get something going though...

Do you at least have a GM still?

If so I think we can get at least 5 people together, of varying levels of experience.
kackling kactuar
Nope, the GM was one of the ones that left. He was the only one in our circle who wasn't burned out GMing, so we would still have a group, albeit a very small one, if he had stayed.

Every other person willing to GM a pen-and-paper RPG that I know is a die-hard D&D geek, though I've been trying with little success to convert some of them over to SR.
mmu1
Hey there... Any luck finding a suck... I mean, a GM to run something? wink.gif

I'd offer, but I just don't have enough SR experience - I know almost nothing about decking, and very little about magic - most of my GMing experience is in the other game.
Kaosaur
It doesn't take much to GM.

Just to GM well. I'm open to anything at this point.
diskord
hey guys... u got another willing player here... haven't played since i was 16, (21 now) but i just finished repaying the snes game and have a vicious need for some table top... i'm willing to help out however but definitely can't GM solo... i can host game nights though...in queens....
diskord
we should probobly move this thread over to nerdNYC... they have a much more active local pool of roleplayers.....we'ed get players much faster,... and i am itching to get a face-to-face game started up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012