Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run Ideas
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chibu
So, i think i'm going to be GMing here in a few, so, i was wondering... Anyone have an Idea foir a run?
Smiley
In a pinch, wetwork can be entertaining.
scoundrel
Premise: Beethoven III, the simian star of the much anticipated simsense movie Invasion of the Ninja Monkeys, has escaped from the production studio! The bad news is, he was outfitted with a state-of-the-art set of Wired Reflexes 3 for stunt work purposes shortly before his self-liberation. The worse news is, he stole a vibroblade from one of the security guards and is now re-enacting scenes from the movie on the street, terrorizing the hapless civilians of Seattle. All attempts to capture the ape have failed, and all Lone Star officers sent to bring him in are now conspicuously missing their bodies from the neck up. It is now up to the shadowrunners to find Beethoven and put an end to his mindless killing spree before he puts an end to another innocent (yeah, right) resident of their wonderful city.
Shadowrunner13
While in need of a major update, you could always check my website... (check the sig).

I realise it's probably too late for the crisis that created the thread, but for future reference.

SR13
Talia Invierno
Thanks to Dashifen (just keep hitting reload)
ShieldT
Simple run. You're hired to bring back a certain guy alive. You have zero trouble catching him and you're getting overconfident about it. Then, on a bridge over a non-polluted river/canal/body of water (maybe you're even bringing him back in a boat), you find out something that no-one bothered to tell you about. He's a seal shapeshifter, and he's just jumped overboard. Have fun smile.gif
Crimson Jack
QUOTE (Talia Invierno)
Thanks to Dashifen (just keep hitting reload)

I think I started yawning after the third refresh, but probably appropriate for the original poster's needs.
Wounded Ronin
So what did the poster end up running?
Chibu
I had them sabatage a magical research company who was close to getting finished with a magical item that mundanes could use. (basicaly a form of anchoring that you don't need to reset (at least as often)). The facility was pretty large, and decently hard to get into. but, they did pretty well with it.

Luckily, I had lots of building maps sitting around to use.
Solstice
QUOTE (Chibu)
Luckily, I had lots of building maps sitting around to use.

Lucky isn't the word...more like blessed. Are any of these of the digital format?
Chibu
all of them in fact
hyzmarca
QUOTE (scoundrel)
Premise: Beethoven III, the simian star of the much anticipated simsense movie Invasion of the Ninja Monkeys, has escaped from the production studio! The bad news is, he was outfitted with a state-of-the-art set of Wired Reflexes 3 for stunt work purposes shortly before his self-liberation. The worse news is, he stole a vibroblade from one of the security guards and is now re-enacting scenes from the movie on the street, terrorizing the hapless civilians of Seattle. All attempts to capture the ape have failed, and all Lone Star officers sent to bring him in are now conspicuously missing their bodies from the neck up. It is now up to the shadowrunners to find Beethoven and put an end to his mindless killing spree before he puts an end to another innocent (yeah, right) resident of their wonderful city.

And they have to take him alive!
Chibu
So, if anyone wants a copy of my maps folder, you can download it (in rar form) at http://chibu.net/~chibu/maps.rar it's 7.3 megs
Bullet Raven
Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes berserk*
Solstice
thank you very much...
Smiley
Ok, call me a n00b. What do you use to open .rar??
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Smiley)
Ok, call me a n00b. What do you use to open .rar??

WinRar, usually.
http://www.rarlab.com
Smiley
Sweeeet. Danke schön.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012