Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EST Voice Chat Rpg campaign
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
tremere613
looking for a great GM
and 1-2 players
to play a voice chat (MUST HAVE MICROPHONES!)
campaign of Shadowrun using 3rd edition rules
iam new to the game but i have played other rpgs before and i own
SR3 rule book
please reply to this thread or email me at
tremere613@gmail.com
the date and times i would like to have this rpg is:
Sundays at 2:00 pm EST ((willing to change... but i think thats a good day and time no?))
Digital Heroin
What manner of program would you be using to conduct this voice chat? Barring time at sea (of which there is some coming up next week, and at the end of June) or duty shifts, Sundays are ideal, and the timing is good for me... well, I'll have to wake up a bit earlier than normal, but it's still good.
tremere613
"Barring time at sea (of which there is some coming up next week, and at the end of June) or duty shifts"
i didnt understand tht sentance...
either yahoo or teamspeak...
both programs are extremly small and user friendly
ty for replying so soon
Whizbang
If I'm not mistaken, he's in the Navy. Hmm...not sure if this is the one for me... I have a bad habit of claming up on voice chats. frown.gif
tremere613
uhh...some1 any1??
kryton
This could be a great way to promote missions. Figure out what technology you want to use for voice and gaming and I might be able to run something as a demo to test the viability. Voice over IP is a great way to run a game. Add a web cam and some other software and this could get interesting.
Nikoli
I'd recommend Netmetting and use it to share some map program
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012