Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Austin, TX
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
langolas
I've been in Tx for a few years now, haven't found a group of runners. I've got the bug to play again so if anyone has an open game drop me a line. I have no problems with filling in a team with magic/muscle/ or both. Have most books from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition!
fistandantilus4.0
I've got a good friend that's in the navy I think in the San Antonio area. He's getting the shakes it's been so long (I think literally to hear him tell it biggrin.gif ). Is that anywhere near you? I can get you in touch.

Also, I may be moving to Dallas area in the future.... once again, no idea where that is in relation to you though
langolas
San Antonio is anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hours, depending on how far south they are. Dallas is about 3 hours north.

Glad to see ya moving here though!
fistandantilus4.0
I'll bet this guy would be willing to drive 45 minutes for a game. We used to drive about 1 1/2 when we lived near each other in California.

langolas
I'll have to talk to the group, but have your friend send an email or somthing and maybe we can set up a meet. I'd want to know playing style, expectations, etc.

I got roped into running the game so I would need to know these things biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012