Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Forum game?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
GaiasWrath8
Any one looking to start a new formu game or any old ones looking at letting new people in?

Thomas
Shadowrunner 13 is starting a game called Iberian Impasse. I'm in on it, trying out a new (for me) character concept. If you've got something in mind/nearing completion I'd recommend submitting. Check out the recruitment thread and see what you think.
GaiasWrath8
Very Cool, Thanks. I will check it out. I have never played Shadowrun on a forum game.
Kiedo
I will be posting a recruitment for a standard shadowrun fairly soon, I'm running two other games but one is a racing game and the other is a resident evil style survival horror, so a plain jane run would be good to even out the mix. Look for it in the next couple of days, I haven't decided on a title yet but I have a good feeling that it will involve a few major corps that I've invented though.

If you interested in my other two games, the horror run is pretty full up, but Horsepower Haven just lost two players due to personal problems, so a slot might be opening up pretty soon. Though you'd have to be cleared by the other runners to get in, I know some people have problems with others, I'm not going to name names or anything but if one of your enemies is running in that campaign then you'd probably want to just try for the new one.
GaiasWrath8
Well the only people I can think that would not like me is this one guy who got really afended when I said something like "men could not be raped by women" Not trying to start anything again. LOL.

And a girl from the earthdawn site, doubtful she is here.

I would be more interested in playing a hermetic mage, but would also like to play a fast sam. So please let me know if anything opens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012