Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Prisoners of Peace
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Shadow
IC will be up shortly.

IRC #Shadowgames

and the link is

http://irc.dumpshock.com/webirc/irc.cgi

I am alos in channel #shadowchat for regular chat. Not game related.
Ol' Scratch
We should probably repost our characters here so that we'll have an easy reference at the top of the thread. I recommend just editing these posts here with any changes made rather than posting a whole new message for them, too.

CHRISTIAN ST. CLOUD
Elven Combat Magician (Dragonslayer Idolist)

[ Spoiler ]
Shadow
I was just going to suggest that.

I know Whiz is out of town for a few days, and thats okay. Her character will be a sort of 'back up'.
Ecclesiastes
Jason Castro
Cybered Adept

[ Spoiler ]
Shadow
The IC is up. Feel free to post. Since both Funk and Ecce are busy today there wont be any chat session. Feel free to pop in and ask questions though.
Ecclesiastes
Who is leader of our team?
Shadow
Angus was the squad leader. The four of you don't have a chain of command persee other than Jack runs overwatch and usually directs you on where to go. If one of you would like to be a leader great but it isn't the military. You are all equals.
Whizbang
Finally back...think I'll wait and get some sleep before I post, though...

Leslie Carmen
Human Field Scientist (Mage)

[ Spoiler ]
Shadow
I am going to move to the briefing today.
Shadow
Sorry for lack of posting, but I am down with the flu. It's real bad so give me a couple of more days to get my energy back.
Ol' Scratch
I'm in the same boat.
Shadow
I am working my way back, I hope everyone is feeling good. I know Doc is down with the flu as well frown.gif feel free to post or not, no pressure.
Whizbang
Just letting people know that I'm heading out on vacation this evening. Should be back sometime around the 20th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012