Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spoiler Tag and signatures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
The_Sarge
So... This culd either be my old browser (sorry, still no update... *ashamed*) or some funky code.

What I mean is the following:

Herald of Verjigorm has this spoiler-joke in his sig. But if he posts more than once on a single page, you can only open the spoilers on his first post. The other spoilers just open the first spoiler on this, one, first post, as opposed to the one it's actually attached to.

. . .

I hope this makes sense.

(Found in the "With all the talk about dead people"-thread with 30posts per page.)

ThatPaolo
While an interesting intellectual problem, there's not a lot we can do about that. The idea is that a spoiler clickthru displays/hides a block of text identified by a random number. If you use it in a fixed block of text (like a signature), all the entries have the same identifier.

There's no way to know what's going to happen in this case. You are lucky the universe had not imploded yet.
The_Sarge
*g* Okay, I can live with that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012