Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: north carolina
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Aku
Well, despite my best attempts to get into the Philly area, it turns out that, with my family, I will be moving to the greensboro north carolina area, possibly by the end of august. so if anyone has a game in need of a player, or players in need of a (still kinda shoddy) GM, let me know.
Aku
no one? willing to travel pretty much anywhere within the "triad" area as i think it's called...
Aku
one last bump hoping someone comes along
Cult Classic
Hey I might be interested, i live 30min from Durham. Are you willing to travel? Im looking to start 4th edition as well. you can post here or email me killer_cult_classic@hotmail.com.
Aku
I might travel a bit, i donno how far durham really is for me, i think it's about a half hour though, so it may depend on which direction from durham you are. 4th edition i'm not sure about, still unemployeed trying to find something down here
Aku
thought i'd rebump instead of posting a new one, because everything still holds true, and looking again, to get back into it. prefer a sunday game, because it;s the only day i know i'll always have off, willing tot ravel, roughly, from winston-salem to burlington. still willing to gm, but would be a bit rough around the edges to down right craptacular, depending on how demanding you get biggrin.gif
TenTonHammer
Man, where were you when i was down in NC? Was based in Jacksonville for 5 years due to military obligations, besides the many deployments (not alot can say their copy of 4th edition has seen combat wink.gif ).

Would have happily drove to meet ya... but i guess my luck is always in the gutter.

Aku
lol, which 5 years was it? probably in pa, but....
TenTonHammer
Around 2002- early 2007... enjoy NC... its great! :sarcastic.gif: smile.gif
Aku
well, in my defense, i DID post this back in 05 at first...

ofcourse back then if u wouda said "jackson ville"i woulda been like "wha?!, i aint driving to florida!"
TenTonHammer
ah so you did post this back then haha. Ill just throw another tally mark in the "I hate me" column! Probably get more luck in throwin together an online game, from my experience paper role-playing games where you have to use your imagination are a dying breed. Or you can hit up a comic book/TT model store. There is one in Jacksonville and even there people looked at me weird when i said "Shadowrun?". Old dusty 2nd & 3rd Ed SR books (still full price mind you), behind the dusty D&D handboks...

All i know is Greensboro is a pretty decent place, least drinking wise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012