Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PDF price
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Darkness
*imagines himself lifting his big-tower casing, whacking it over dumb-players head while screaming "NO! Bad Player! NO!"*
Yeah. But computers tend to break too easily. Books are sturdier. I can tell from experience. wink.gif
morlock76
QUOTE (chevalier_neon)
But... you can whack a dumb player over the head with a laptop or a desktop...

Unfortunately usually only once for a laptop, more often for a desktop, but dumb player usually need more whackings and a desktop is a bit of a pain to what someone with (heavy and all that).
chevalier_neon
Such a shame they are not selling a SR4 version in stone.... wink.gif
nezumi
Or a wiffle version.
JongWK
People complaining about RPG prices should take a look at Monte Cook's Ptolus boxed set, which is set at $120 (though it seems it'll be worth every single buck of it). wink.gif

I want that one. I might have to sell my lefy kidney, but I want it. lick.gif
blakkie
QUOTE (The Canterbury Tail)
QUOTE (Conskill @ Aug 26 2005, 08:52 AM)
PDFs can do many wonderful things, but I have trouble snuggling up to my monitor in bed to read.

That is why I'm about to invest in a nice Tablet PC shortly.

I just bought a new "laptop" for work (i do contract work) that seems like it might actually work at the gaming table. It is more palmtop than laptop, weighs in under 2kg w/battery, but has a 13+" screen that i actually do spreadsheet work on.
blakkie
QUOTE (Darkness)
*imagines himself lifting his big-tower casing, whacking it over dumb-players head while screaming "NO! Bad Player! NO!"*
Yeah. But computers tend to break too easily. Books are sturdier. I can tell from experience. wink.gif

Good grief, has no one here heard of the late breaking invention of human civilization, "the stick"? spin.gif
Darkness
QUOTE (blakkie)
Good grief, has no one here heard of the late breaking invention of human civilization, "the stick"?

Nah. A Stick simply isn't "whacky" enough. Nothing replaces a good hardcover, for that purpose.
Gondor
I need a PDF copy that I can download into my players brains and make them remember the rules so they will stop asking me silly questions. THat would be worth the money.
Shinobi Killfist
QUOTE (Darkness)
QUOTE (blakkie)
Good grief, has no one here heard of the late breaking invention of human civilization, "the stick"?

Nah. A Stick simply isn't "whacky" enough. Nothing replaces a good hardcover, for that purpose.

bah tell that to my puzzle pirates character(Killfist) he wacky's people all the time at swordfighting with his stick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012