IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any Darwin gamers here?, Darwin, Australia that is....
Aza
post Nov 17 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,930

As my main gaming group tends to be a little hit and miss (we havent played in about 4 weeks now due to conflicting schedules :P) im looking for a second gaming group. I'm keen to get into SR4, but happy to continue SR3 or even other pencil and paper games.

So if you have a group with a spare slot in the darwin area let me know, I'm keen to get some more gaming in :)

Also if anyone knows of some good RPG discussion boards/sites for australians that aussie game groups might visit could they let me know?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liper
post Nov 17 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,885

There's a whole forum for these kinds of things.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 18 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #3

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Where were you when I was up there? :P

+Quote Post
Aza
post Nov 18 2005, 02:31 AM
Post #4

Target

Sorry Liper, i didn't see that forum at first, i only looked at the titles, didnt see the sub-heading for GM's/player register

Fortune: I've been in darwin for about 8 years now, but only over the last 6 months or so had a steady enough work schedule to actually play, if you know of anyone you could put me in contact with, i would be extremely grateful :)

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 18 2005, 04:29 AM
Post #5

Immoral Elf

There's an old hippy that used to run a stall at the big-assed mall up there. He knew everyone in Darwin who even thought about RPGs. You might want to see if he's still there.

Also, I recall the owner of the gaming shop near the mall was pretty decent as well.

Between the two of them, they used to have a fairly extensive Shadowrun back catalogue.

+Quote Post
Aza
post Nov 18 2005, 04:32 AM
Post #6

Target

Yeah his stall has been gone for a couple years, i think he may have opened a shop at palmo though so that might be worth checking.
The comics NT shop nearby, the owner doesnt know of any groups but im gunna put an ad up on the notice board to see if that gets any replies.

Thanks for your help anyways :)

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 18 2005, 04:40 AM
Post #7

Immoral Elf

No problem. Sorry I can't help more, but last time I was there was in 2000.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:36 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.