Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing Number, wth is 25005?
PiXeL01
post Nov 21 2005, 07:00 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,483

I been reading through the FanPro product list because I have several holes in my SR book collection (yea yeah, shame on me), but what book has the Product ID of 25005?

State of the Art 2064 - 25004
Loose Alliances - 25006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankTrollman
post Nov 21 2005, 07:29 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,665

That's the stock number of Running Wild, a book that got pulled from the queue because it was going to be a "rules book" rather than a "source book" and 4th edition was coming out.

-Frank

+Quote Post
TheNarrator
post Nov 21 2005, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,631

Any idea what sort of rules it contained?

+Quote Post
FrankTrollman
post Nov 21 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,665

Of course, those people who know are doubtless forbidden from spilling the beans due to NDAs and such. Still, various things can be figured out from hints and old teasers that have been put up on this site and others.

Running Wild was intended to not be a "Monster Manual", but in its German teaser was billed as having rules for playing with and as paranormal critters of the sixth world. I would expect that it was going to have revised (one might be tempted to say "fixed") rules for Shapeshifters and Ghouls as player characters, probably introduce some other creatures as playable as well.

Speculations abound of course, but noone knows who is allowed to say.

-Frank

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 22 2005, 12:38 AM
Post #5

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Although Running Wild was not originally intended to be a 'Monster Manual', I believe that is now part of the plan for when it is finally released (i.e SR4's version of Critters), along with the stuff that Frank listed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:00 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.