Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Shadowrun Christmas?
AJCarrington
post Nov 27 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7,628

Was wondering if anyone might know if we can expect any new products to be on the shelves for the upcoming holiday season?

Thanks in advance,

AJC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Nov 27 2005, 05:23 AM
Post #2

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

well, just say "Born to Run' and Barnes&Nobles the other day.... I saw somewhere that Street magic was rumored to release around the end of November, so we shouldn't see that one until January most likely. But System FAilure's out! Until then, just run a game in 2061, and have Ghostwalker make an appearance for every one's Xmas presents.
Ghostwalker: The Sixth World's scaly Santa Claus, comes bearing Christmas Karma for all the little shadow-boys and shadow-girls that have been especially bad this year!

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Nov 27 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,607

Already picked up SR4, Loose Alliances, Shadows of Asia & System Failure for X-Mas. :D Got a lot of reading to do. :grinbig:
Already picked up Born To Run when it hit & finished it in about 2 weeks (had to take breaks for sleep, GF, food, ect.). Not bad.

+Quote Post
blakkie
post Nov 27 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #4

Dragon

Member No.: 3,263

As of last month Fanpro hadn't even started going through proposals for submissions for Street Magic. Also a while back Runner Havens (the Seattle & Hong Kong setting books) was moved up ahead of it in the schedule. Given that i don't see how it'll be out before Easter 2006.

Until then, just run a game in 2061, and have Ghostwalker make an appearance for every one's Xmas presents. Ghostwalker: The Sixth World's scaly Santa Claus, comes bearing Christmas Karma for all the little shadow-boys and shadow-girls that have been especially bad this year!

Alternately you coul go the route of Futurama's Santa. :)

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Nov 27 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Thanks for the feedback guys - pretty much what I expected. I too have picked up all of the recent books but was hoping there might be a surprise in the pipeline for us.

That being said, I did just pick up my Christmas present early - 17 NEW Shadowrun novels that had been languishing on the bookshelf of a FLGS. :eek:

AJC

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Dec 3 2005, 02:59 AM
Post #6

Running Target

Member No.: 2,607

AJ, check them against the master novel listing on the SR-Fanpro site. I have all of them myself too. :grinbig:

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Dec 3 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

That's what I did. Now between and eBay auction I won and some luck at a local used bookstore, I should have ALL of the novels in my hot little hand within the next week or two. :D

AJC

+Quote Post
nick012000
post Dec 4 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #8

Running Target

Member No.: 7,398

A Shadowrun Christmas?

What would that involve? A B&E run to put gifts in people's houses, with the only feasable entrance being the chimney? ;)

A wetwork run against a fat man in a red suit, with the Johnson being a grey and white talking rabbit? [/Sluggy Freelance reference]

Seriously, though, my street sam's probably going to buy some tinsel to decorate his bunker with. Maybe a faux-tree, too.

+Quote Post
Trax
post Dec 4 2005, 03:55 AM
Post #9

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,924

I bet he uses grenades as ornaments on the tree.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:02 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.