Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Shadowrun Christmas?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
AJCarrington
Was wondering if anyone might know if we can expect any new products to be on the shelves for the upcoming holiday season?

Thanks in advance,

AJC
fistandantilus4.0
well, just say "Born to Run' and Barnes&Nobles the other day.... I saw somewhere that Street magic was rumored to release around the end of November, so we shouldn't see that one until January most likely. But System FAilure's out! Until then, just run a game in 2061, and have Ghostwalker make an appearance for every one's Xmas presents.
Ghostwalker: The Sixth World's scaly Santa Claus, comes bearing Christmas Karma for all the little shadow-boys and shadow-girls that have been especially bad this year!
BookWyrm
Already picked up SR4, Loose Alliances, Shadows of Asia & System Failure for X-Mas. biggrin.gif Got a lot of reading to do. grinbig.gif
Already picked up Born To Run when it hit & finished it in about 2 weeks (had to take breaks for sleep, GF, food, ect.). Not bad.
blakkie
As of last month Fanpro hadn't even started going through proposals for submissions for Street Magic. Also a while back Runner Havens (the Seattle & Hong Kong setting books) was moved up ahead of it in the schedule. Given that i don't see how it'll be out before Easter 2006.

Until then, just run a game in 2061, and have Ghostwalker make an appearance for every one's Xmas presents. Ghostwalker: The Sixth World's scaly Santa Claus, comes bearing Christmas Karma for all the little shadow-boys and shadow-girls that have been especially bad this year!

Alternately you coul go the route of Futurama's Santa. smile.gif
AJCarrington
Thanks for the feedback guys - pretty much what I expected. I too have picked up all of the recent books but was hoping there might be a surprise in the pipeline for us.

That being said, I did just pick up my Christmas present early - 17 NEW Shadowrun novels that had been languishing on the bookshelf of a FLGS. eek.gif

AJC
BookWyrm
AJ, check them against the master novel listing on the SR-Fanpro site. I have all of them myself too. grinbig.gif
AJCarrington
That's what I did. Now between and eBay auction I won and some luck at a local used bookstore, I should have ALL of the novels in my hot little hand within the next week or two. biggrin.gif

AJC
nick012000
A Shadowrun Christmas?

What would that involve? A B&E run to put gifts in people's houses, with the only feasable entrance being the chimney? wink.gif

A wetwork run against a fat man in a red suit, with the Johnson being a grey and white talking rabbit? [/Sluggy Freelance reference]

Seriously, though, my street sam's probably going to buy some tinsel to decorate his bunker with. Maybe a faux-tree, too.
Trax
I bet he uses grenades as ornaments on the tree.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012