Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My 4th Edition Character Sheets
Dread Polack
post Nov 29 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,822

I created some new character sheets in the 4th edition style using a little Paint Shop Pro and Microsoft Publisher. I made 4 different sheets, customized for Magicians, Adepts, Riggers, and Combat-oriented types. I might do a Hacker version, but I'm not familiar enough with the archetype, and I'm not sure it needs one. Most of the programs can fit in the version I have on the other sheets.

If you have Microsoft Publisher, I can send you the pub files, which you can use to enter in your character data and keep a record or print off a nice clean sheet, or I can send you PDFs of the files with lines for hand-writing. Also, I'll see if I can upload them somewhere and post a link.

Dread Polack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Nov 30 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Posting a link would be awesom! :)

+Quote Post
Dread Polack
post Dec 1 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,822

Okay. Here they are. I only have one up so far, but the others are close behind. Let me know what you think, particularly those who use MS Publisher. I've been using it for character sheets for several years now.

http://www.nightbender.net/onlinerpg/Shadowrun/

Dread Polack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:20 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.