Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Long time No see!, Shadowrun Withdrawal
torzzzzz
post Feb 20 2006, 12:00 PM
Post #1

It's for winners

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,067

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and 06 is treating you all well. Nice to see so many familiar names online at the moment.

I have not been around for many months and I am currently trying to catch up on SR4! any tips would be great.

Also I have not been able to play since I moved, so if their are any Shadowrunners out their in Dorset or Wiltshire (UK) I would be really grateful if you could give me a shout as I would love to play again.

Anyway i'm off to have a look at the forums not as I have alot to catch up with.

Thanks

See ya Torz xx :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Feb 20 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,935

Torzzz!

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Feb 20 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

Psch, you're lucky you're in the UK. Me, I won't be able to do any RPGs for 2 years!

+Quote Post
Gyro the Greek S...
post Feb 20 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,519

Hey, welcome back.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Feb 22 2006, 05:38 AM
Post #5

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

the two SR4 things I completely missed for your reference.

1- when resisteing drain for binding spirits, the spirit/elemental rolls twice it's force. The drain you take is equal to double that. Thanks for pointing that one out Frank T. , we've still been using channeling, with the same drain as binding. There's a mage in one of our campaings that's been around for a long @ss time, and summoned and channeled a force 30 air spirit! (she's a grade 12 Initiate IIRC). She rolled really well on her test, so is looking forward to 52 boxes of physical drain in about 40 minutes.

2- when you get cyber and bio together , the type that has a higher exxence cost ( as in, if you have 4 points cyber, one bio_, the lesser cost of the two is divided in half. (pg 84)

+Quote Post
torzzzzz
post Feb 22 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #6

It's for winners

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,067

Thanks for the tips on drain as that will be useful! trying to get some chummas together for a game, lots of work at the moment trying to find the time and the people!

torz x :(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:22 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.