Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time No see!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
torzzzzz
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and 06 is treating you all well. Nice to see so many familiar names online at the moment.

I have not been around for many months and I am currently trying to catch up on SR4! any tips would be great.

Also I have not been able to play since I moved, so if their are any Shadowrunners out their in Dorset or Wiltshire (UK) I would be really grateful if you could give me a shout as I would love to play again.

Anyway i'm off to have a look at the forums not as I have alot to catch up with.

Thanks

See ya Torz xx biggrin.gif
Ancient History
Torzzz!
Wounded Ronin
Psch, you're lucky you're in the UK. Me, I won't be able to do any RPGs for 2 years!
Gyro the Greek Sandwich Pirate
Hey, welcome back.
fistandantilus4.0
the two SR4 things I completely missed for your reference.

1- when resisteing drain for binding spirits, the spirit/elemental rolls twice it's force. The drain you take is equal to double that. Thanks for pointing that one out Frank T. , we've still been using channeling, with the same drain as binding. There's a mage in one of our campaings that's been around for a long @ss time, and summoned and channeled a force 30 air spirit! (she's a grade 12 Initiate IIRC). She rolled really well on her test, so is looking forward to 52 boxes of physical drain in about 40 minutes.

2- when you get cyber and bio together , the type that has a higher exxence cost ( as in, if you have 4 points cyber, one bio_, the lesser cost of the two is divided in half. (pg 84)
torzzzzz
Thanks for the tips on drain as that will be useful! trying to get some chummas together for a game, lots of work at the moment trying to find the time and the people!

torz x frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012