> On The Run, SR4 Introductory Adventure
MYST1C
post Feb 22 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: Braunschweig, North German League, Allied German States
Member No.: 5,537

The German game shop Fantasy In has a preview/preorder page for On The Run (German version) online!

The contents (my translation):
"Beginner-friendly Shadowrun 4 adventure!
Some cocky troll Johnson has a job for the runners: Retrieve an obsolete optical disc from pre-Matrix Crash times. While chasing the precious object the runners realize that all of a sudden the whole world seems to be interested in it. Trapped between the fronts the runners must decide which way to take..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JongWK
post Feb 23 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3,992

That's a nice cover, and it does seem like the final one.

+Quote Post
winterhawk11
post Feb 23 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 864

QUOTE (JongWK)
That's a nice cover, and it does seem like the final one.

That is the final one, I believe. At least the pic's right. I'm not sure about the text or the layout--I've seen a different font, and a couple of designs were being considered.

+Quote Post
Guest_MK Ultra_*
post Feb 23 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #4

Guests

The us-SR-site still shows an other picture for the cover, but since that one is old, IŽd allso assume, that the one on the gameshop-site is the SOTA on that one.

+Quote Post
Brahm
post Feb 23 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 8,006

I seem to remember Adam saying he used some old art to do mock-up placeholders for the website until he had the final cover art, and of course time to put the new art up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:25 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.