Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Virtual drive through Seattle
Demonseed Elite
post Mar 1 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Courtesy of Microsoft, but could be handy for SR players. Looks like San Francisco is also an option at this point, and I'd assume more will be there when it's out of beta testing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stevebugge
post Mar 1 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 7,996

That is pretty cool. I'll have to see how much of Seattle it covers, like does it go to my Apartment :)

+Quote Post
Ka_ge2020
post Mar 1 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,264

Not forgetting that Google Earth can be rather useful as well...

Ka_ge

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Mar 1 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

Well, SR Seattle shouldn't really be like today Seattle. My Seattle has transmorgified into a carictature of Blade Runner except there are ninjas.

+Quote Post
SL James
post Mar 2 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #5

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Group: Banned
From: Pissing on pedestrians from my electronic ivory tower.
Member No.: 7,473

Zhora was like a ninja - a ninja who strips.

+Quote Post
Brahm
post Mar 2 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #6

Shooting Target

Member No.: 8,006

... and takes pleasure from the Serpent!

+Quote Post
DocMortand
post Mar 2 2006, 04:10 AM
Post #7

Running Target

Member No.: 6,734

I love being able to drive the wrong way down certain streets - hehe.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Mar 2 2006, 04:57 AM
Post #8

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

that was pretty cool, until some guy flipped me off for tail gating him. Iwas so distracted I ended up hitting another car. Now I've got an accident on my license, and have to explain how it all happened in a state I've never even driven in! At least I have an alibi that I was in a different state the whole time. You guys'll vouch for me.... right?

+Quote Post
SL James
post Mar 2 2006, 05:11 AM
Post #9

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Group: Banned
From: Pissing on pedestrians from my electronic ivory tower.
Member No.: 7,473

Have we met?

+Quote Post
Frackula
post Mar 2 2006, 07:26 AM
Post #10

Target

Member No.: 8,279

QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
that was pretty cool, until some guy flipped me off for tail gating him. Iwas so distracted I ended up hitting another car. Now I've got an accident on my license, and have to explain how it all happened in a state I've never even driven in! At least I have an alibi that I was in a different state the whole time. You guys'll vouch for me.... right?

Sure, sure, pay in advance please.

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Mar 2 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #11

Man In The Machine

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,105

We take bribes.

+Quote Post
PBTHHHHT
post Mar 2 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #12

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 6,327

Rates vary depending on who you want to vouch for you. Some of us are more reputable than others and thus command higher prices...

+Quote Post
Brahm
post Mar 2 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #13

Shooting Target

I would recommend selecting someone that has never, ever posted in the Drop Bear thread. If they are a regular poster to the Drop Bear thread I wouldn't even take them up on an offer of a free alibi as that is grossly overpriced for it's worth.

+Quote Post
PBTHHHHT
post Mar 2 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #14

Neophyte Runner

I never said to take me up as an alibi nor have I stated my rates. In fact, I might be saying that I should be a lower rate than someone who doesn't post in the drop bear thread. Or it should be noted that those in the drop bear thread might be more normal since we have a sense of humour, people who might be taking this shadowrun situation too seriously might bring to question about their sanity and thus be the ones who you should not use as an alibi. However, it might be a question of what is considered sane as we are all posting on these threads that talk about a world where elves are running around in skin tight outfits firing uzis while avoiding corporate drones and spirits all the while the wind is blowing in their 80's style big hair. No, there is no question about our own sanity as we discuss plans of breaking and entering, ways to avoid getting caught, and the latest heists...

+Quote Post
Brahm
post Mar 2 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #15

Shooting Target

QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Mar 2 2006, 03:37 PM)
I never said to take me up as an alibi nor have I stated my rates.  In fact, I might be saying that I should be a lower rate than someone who doesn't post in the drop bear thread.  Or it should be noted that those in the drop bear thread might be more normal since we have a sense of humour, people who might be taking this shadowrun situation too seriously might bring to question about their sanity and thus be the ones who you should not use as an alibi.  However, it might be a question of what is considered sane as we are all posting on these threads that talk about a world where elves are running around in skin tight outfits firing uzis while avoiding corporate drones and spirits all the while the wind is blowing in their 80's style big hair.  No, there is no question about our own sanity as we discuss plans of breaking and entering, ways to avoid getting caught, and the latest heists...

Point taken. So in fact he shouldn't be looking on DSF at all for an alibi. :wobble:

Post Script

Please note that I was ruling myself out as a pontential alibi as I have posted to the Drop Bear thread, even though I did NOT inhale. :P

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Mar 2 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #16

Running Target

Member No.: 1,115

QUOTE (Brahm)
I would recommend selecting someone that has never, ever posted in the Drop Bear thread. If they are a regular poster to the Drop Bear thread I wouldn't even take them up on an offer of a free alibi as that is grossly overpriced for it's worth.

I think I need to put that into my geek code. DB-- (dropbear) Just the thought of looking at that thread make my eyes bleed.

+Quote Post
PBTHHHHT
post Mar 2 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #17

Neophyte Runner

QUOTE (Brahm)
Post Script

Please note that I was ruling myself out as a pontential alibi as I have posted to the Drop Bear thread, even though I did NOT inhale. :P

Try not inhaling to breath while reading out loud what I had just typed... ;-)
Oh, I know you posted in the Drop Bear thread, but I wanted to provide a counter-argument to show how those of the Drop Bear posters might be more or less sane than other posters, which are in turn more or less sane than the rest of the population. More analysis and sampling will be needed for a more comprehensive report on this. This means more funding is needed and donations will be appreciated, just send it to my offshore accounts. ;-)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:04 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.