Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Virtual drive through Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Demonseed Elite
Courtesy of Microsoft, but could be handy for SR players. Looks like San Francisco is also an option at this point, and I'd assume more will be there when it's out of beta testing.
stevebugge
That is pretty cool. I'll have to see how much of Seattle it covers, like does it go to my Apartment smile.gif
Ka_ge2020
Not forgetting that Google Earth can be rather useful as well...

Ka_ge
Wounded Ronin
Well, SR Seattle shouldn't really be like today Seattle. My Seattle has transmorgified into a carictature of Blade Runner except there are ninjas.
SL James
Zhora was like a ninja - a ninja who strips.
Brahm
... and takes pleasure from the Serpent!
DocMortand
I love being able to drive the wrong way down certain streets - hehe.
fistandantilus4.0
that was pretty cool, until some guy flipped me off for tail gating him. Iwas so distracted I ended up hitting another car. Now I've got an accident on my license, and have to explain how it all happened in a state I've never even driven in! At least I have an alibi that I was in a different state the whole time. You guys'll vouch for me.... right?
SL James
Have we met?
Frackula
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
that was pretty cool, until some guy flipped me off for tail gating him. Iwas so distracted I ended up hitting another car. Now I've got an accident on my license, and have to explain how it all happened in a state I've never even driven in! At least I have an alibi that I was in a different state the whole time. You guys'll vouch for me.... right?

Sure, sure, pay in advance please.
Lindt
We take bribes.
PBTHHHHT
Rates vary depending on who you want to vouch for you. Some of us are more reputable than others and thus command higher prices...
Brahm
I would recommend selecting someone that has never, ever posted in the Drop Bear thread. If they are a regular poster to the Drop Bear thread I wouldn't even take them up on an offer of a free alibi as that is grossly overpriced for it's worth.
PBTHHHHT
I never said to take me up as an alibi nor have I stated my rates. In fact, I might be saying that I should be a lower rate than someone who doesn't post in the drop bear thread. Or it should be noted that those in the drop bear thread might be more normal since we have a sense of humour, people who might be taking this shadowrun situation too seriously might bring to question about their sanity and thus be the ones who you should not use as an alibi. However, it might be a question of what is considered sane as we are all posting on these threads that talk about a world where elves are running around in skin tight outfits firing uzis while avoiding corporate drones and spirits all the while the wind is blowing in their 80's style big hair. No, there is no question about our own sanity as we discuss plans of breaking and entering, ways to avoid getting caught, and the latest heists...
Brahm
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Mar 2 2006, 03:37 PM)
I never said to take me up as an alibi nor have I stated my rates.  In fact, I might be saying that I should be a lower rate than someone who doesn't post in the drop bear thread.  Or it should be noted that those in the drop bear thread might be more normal since we have a sense of humour, people who might be taking this shadowrun situation too seriously might bring to question about their sanity and thus be the ones who you should not use as an alibi.  However, it might be a question of what is considered sane as we are all posting on these threads that talk about a world where elves are running around in skin tight outfits firing uzis while avoiding corporate drones and spirits all the while the wind is blowing in their 80's style big hair.  No, there is no question about our own sanity as we discuss plans of breaking and entering, ways to avoid getting caught, and the latest heists...

Point taken. So in fact he shouldn't be looking on DSF at all for an alibi. wobble.gif

Post Script

Please note that I was ruling myself out as a pontential alibi as I have posted to the Drop Bear thread, even though I did NOT inhale. nyahnyah.gif
Platinum
QUOTE (Brahm)
I would recommend selecting someone that has never, ever posted in the Drop Bear thread. If they are a regular poster to the Drop Bear thread I wouldn't even take them up on an offer of a free alibi as that is grossly overpriced for it's worth.

I think I need to put that into my geek code. DB-- (dropbear) Just the thought of looking at that thread make my eyes bleed.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Brahm)
Post Script

Please note that I was ruling myself out as a pontential alibi as I have posted to the Drop Bear thread, even though I did NOT inhale. nyahnyah.gif

Try not inhaling to breath while reading out loud what I had just typed... wink.gif
Oh, I know you posted in the Drop Bear thread, but I wanted to provide a counter-argument to show how those of the Drop Bear posters might be more or less sane than other posters, which are in turn more or less sane than the rest of the population. More analysis and sampling will be needed for a more comprehensive report on this. This means more funding is needed and donations will be appreciated, just send it to my offshore accounts. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012