Reply to this topicStart new topic
> what level are adept senses?
fool
post May 7 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,316

In the faq's of sr3 it was stated that when an adept bought a sense improvement that was normally done in levels (eg. vision mag.) the character automatically got it at the highest level.
Obviously no such ruling has come out yet for sr4.
What do people think? If my adept takes improved hearing does he get it at level 3 or 1?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron
post May 7 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

My intuition (+ Logic?) would be that it's one level per .25 spent on it, much like the non-combat skill improvements.

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post May 7 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #3

Beetle Eater

Member No.: 2,826

Make it level based on the cost (2.5 BP), equivilant to ¥12,500. Having them buy it per level is silly since a level of skill improvment normally costs 4 BP while the adept is paying just over half that.

+Quote Post
Nikoli
post May 7 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #4

Chicago Survivor

Member No.: 6,033

I've always seen and played as adept senses are max "level" unles it states in the particular entry that you pay per level.

+Quote Post
pragma
post May 8 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,336

I was assuming that the SR3 ruling carried over. However, I doubt that you will be getting a definitive answer -- mayhaps another FAQ is in order.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:21 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.