IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subbed 'Tor 3' SR Film NOW AVAILABLE from #S-Run!, Get your copy now!
SuperFly
post Jun 21 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,132

The subtitled version of 'Tor 3' (AKA: Gate 3), the winner of the 2005 Shadowrun Kurzfilm Competition, is now available EXCLUSIVELY from the #S-Run Shadowrun Community! This movie is by far the all-round best of the Shadowrun fan films to date and no fan should miss it!

The movie follows a group of mercenaries hired for a run against a European megacorporation, which just happens to go terribly wrong; forcing them to fight for both their paycheck and very survival! It's a serious take on the SR world with believable actors, sets, costuming, and action. The only bit of silliness is that the team are all named after members of the Beatles -- but who really cares?

Download it today from http://www.s-run.com!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SuperFly
post Jun 24 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

/bump for good news

+Quote Post
SuperFly
post Jun 30 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

UPDATE!

Only 11 more hours to enter for this month's free prize giveaway of Deus Ex 2 bundled w/ Deus Ex 1 Trial Edition. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

+Quote Post
Findar
post Jul 1 2006, 03:21 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,056

I wasn't impressed. First I had to download a special player to get it to play. Then it as so dark I couldn't see hardly anything. Not worht the time IMHO.

+Quote Post
SuperFly
post Jul 1 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

QUOTE (Findar)
I wasn't impressed. First I had to download a special player to get it to play. Then it as so dark I couldn't see hardly anything. Not worht the time IMHO.

On which film did you have trouble? Downloading the divx codec/player allows you to play the movie in Windows Media Player just fine w/o having to use the sub-par Divx Player.
Also, Divx is pretty much the standard for compressed audio/video files these days. So if you didn't download it now, eventually you would have.

+Quote Post
Butterblume
post Jul 2 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #6

Running Target

Member No.: 8,081

Totally worth seeing this film. Technically the best from last years contest. I my opinion a little soulless, but perhaps exactly what they were aiming for.

Anyone enough into Shadowrun to read even this thread should have enough time to view a few short movies ;).

(BTW: most (or at least a lot of) players/graphic cards allow the adjustment of brightness.)

+Quote Post
hobgoblin
post Jul 2 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #7

panda!

Member No.: 2,242

hmm, divx. grab the ffdshow "codec".
that will allow one to play it in just about any program that use the windows codec system. my fav is media player classic ;)

+Quote Post
SuperFly
post Jul 4 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

UPDATE!

Congratulations to Lance H for his win of Deus Ex/Deus Ex2. The new prize for the July 15 drawing is a copy of "Fields of Fire". Visit www.s-run.com for your chance to enter!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:17 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.