Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subbed 'Tor 3' SR Film NOW AVAILABLE from #S-Run!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SuperFly
The subtitled version of 'Tor 3' (AKA: Gate 3), the winner of the 2005 Shadowrun Kurzfilm Competition, is now available EXCLUSIVELY from the #S-Run Shadowrun Community! This movie is by far the all-round best of the Shadowrun fan films to date and no fan should miss it!

The movie follows a group of mercenaries hired for a run against a European megacorporation, which just happens to go terribly wrong; forcing them to fight for both their paycheck and very survival! It's a serious take on the SR world with believable actors, sets, costuming, and action. The only bit of silliness is that the team are all named after members of the Beatles -- but who really cares?

Download it today from http://www.s-run.com!
SuperFly
/bump for good news
SuperFly
UPDATE!

Only 11 more hours to enter for this month's free prize giveaway of Deus Ex 2 bundled w/ Deus Ex 1 Trial Edition. Don't miss out on your chance to win!
Findar
I wasn't impressed. First I had to download a special player to get it to play. Then it as so dark I couldn't see hardly anything. Not worht the time IMHO.
SuperFly
QUOTE (Findar)
I wasn't impressed. First I had to download a special player to get it to play. Then it as so dark I couldn't see hardly anything. Not worht the time IMHO.

On which film did you have trouble? Downloading the divx codec/player allows you to play the movie in Windows Media Player just fine w/o having to use the sub-par Divx Player.
Also, Divx is pretty much the standard for compressed audio/video files these days. So if you didn't download it now, eventually you would have.
Butterblume
Totally worth seeing this film. Technically the best from last years contest. I my opinion a little soulless, but perhaps exactly what they were aiming for.

Anyone enough into Shadowrun to read even this thread should have enough time to view a few short movies wink.gif.

(BTW: most (or at least a lot of) players/graphic cards allow the adjustment of brightness.)
hobgoblin
hmm, divx. grab the ffdshow "codec".
that will allow one to play it in just about any program that use the windows codec system. my fav is media player classic wink.gif
SuperFly
UPDATE!

Congratulations to Lance H for his win of Deus Ex/Deus Ex2. The new prize for the July 15 drawing is a copy of "Fields of Fire". Visit www.s-run.com for your chance to enter!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012