Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rinelle te'Kesrae and the strings behind them, whos really behind it
srdrummer42
post Jun 29 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,807

so im sure youve all heard the rumors of hestaby, rhonabwy, almaise, and harlequin being behind them,

but even with portland under their controll does any one kno who exactly it is that is organizing or at least started to mobilize them? and who came up with the name.

thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ophis
post Jun 29 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Mystery Archaeologist

Member No.: 7,760

My bet was Alachia.

I noted in SoNA that the Rinelle where just lots of groups who hated the goverment, not nessecarily people who want to be less elitist about lurverly pointy ears...

+Quote Post
Ivanhoe
post Jun 29 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 6,394

My bet would be Harlequin. If I recall correctly Rinelle te'Kesrae translates as "<something> of the last Spire" and Harl was a knight of the Crimson Spire. My bet are definitely on an immortal elf and Harlequin seems like the first suspect.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jun 29 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

"Rebels of the Citadel," often translated as "Rebels of the Spire" or "The Citadel's Exiles"

+Quote Post
SL James
post Jun 29 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #5

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Group: Banned
From: Pissing on pedestrians from my electronic ivory tower.
Member No.: 7,473

Canon? Harlequin for sure, and maybe Reed. Hestaby and Rhonabwy and another GD seem to have their own machinations in order which only tangentially crosses the paths of the Rinelle.

My game: Alachia, not because she wanted to overthrow the government, but because she wanted to focus the government and Surehand into a position where he acted like a damn leader. Unfortunately for him, he failed. However, his successor is quite ruthless and only held in check from being a truly evil dictator by Prince Varien's more significant role in the government.

+Quote Post
srdrummer42
post Jun 29 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 8,807

did they announce a new high prince?

+Quote Post
SL James
post Jun 30 2006, 01:34 AM
Post #7

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Group: Banned
From: Pissing on pedestrians from my electronic ivory tower.
Member No.: 7,473

Does it matter?

Well, let me rephrase that. It no longer matters to me. But to answer your question, no they have not. Hopefully there will be at least one reference to the Tir in Runner Havens. However, I'm not holding my breath.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.