Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Criminal Geniuses at Work, Classic in-game/OOC quotes
Tiralee
post Jul 7 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,585

I've recently been blessed (Read the damn posts) with a group of players who not only want to play Shadowrun but want to have fun doing so.

A lot of this is sheer sugar and other stimulants, but recently people have actually been trying either for the funny or for the "classic moment".

-I've already quoted the "Bug Be Gone" one, so I'll start with another.

Scene - the group are looking to lift a container of Fairlight Excalibers from the docks as the shipment comes in.
Hey - it was their idea!

After some decent groundwork by the decker and a lot of hidden sniggering from the GM (Me) they manage to snaffle a fairly-detailed plan of the ship, the docks, etc.
Looking over the plans, the finally notice WHERE the relevant container is on the ship: third layer from the bottom, row 28.
There are 9 containers on top of the one they want.
Each container of standard size and shape (FYI: 7 feet x 7 feet x 19 feet ID) for a 20-footer, each weighing ~3000 kg empty.
And they're full.

After a few seconds mulling the information over, Sparky (elven sneak, B&E security expert) rubs his chin and muses, in his best "evil mastermind/Blackadder" voice, "We're going to need a pulley system..."

Maybe you had to be there, but it was magic

-Tir

A useful link, if it works :)
Container Dimensions
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Jul 7 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,115

Pretty funny, make sure you check out the shadowrun quotefile

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Jul 7 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

I've read a few of those and they're not that funny.

These quotes are MUCH funnier, IMO.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:13 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.