Edward
post Jul 11 2006, 02:59 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,587

Interesting foci fact
General use sustainers

I just realized that nowhere in SR4 dose it say that a sustaining focus must be bonded for a single type of spell, a single spell focus can sustain any spell for its spell category. This is a good thing considering you aren’t allowed to bond many foci to use at different times

It also fails to mention that it cant sustain multiple spells at the same time but that I am assuming is an oversight.

Dose anybody disagree with ether of these

Edward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Samaels Ghost
post Jul 11 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,717

Each spell focus (as in spellcasting, counterspelling, AND sustaining) must be attuned to a specific category of spells. Says it in the "Spell Foci" section on 191.

+Quote Post
Abbandon
post Jul 11 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 8,716

Yeah i disagree with the more than one spell cast through a sustain foci. It says repeatedly "A" spell blah blah blah, and the foci will sustain the SPELL for him(not spellS).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:13 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.