Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Composite Sketcher software
Yasha
post Oct 17 2003, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,759

Does any one know where somenone can find a program that acts like a sketch artist? I found one call FACES but now that I want to buy it the company has died I think. Any help is appreciated. Wasn't this a thread a while back? I can't find it if it was.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siege
post Oct 17 2003, 03:54 PM
Post #2

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,916

Do what everyone else does: clip a photo from an online source and tweak it through a photo manipulation program.

As long as you don't turn it into a commercial venture or try to make a profit from it -- limiting it to strictly personal use, have fun with it.

-Siege

+Quote Post
Cain
post Oct 17 2003, 06:03 PM
Post #3

Grand Master of Run-Fu

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 178

I think Poser can do what you're asking. It's more meant to do realistic 3D modeling, but it can render faces as sketches easily enough.

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Oct 17 2003, 06:06 PM
Post #4

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill.

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,006

I know of how you can get an exact highly detailed drawing of your characters:

DRAGONBAITSTUDIO!!!!!

Simply describe your character, his gear and the way he is standing, choose the type of drawing you want, and Bang! You got your custom character portrait!

Mention that you are from Dumpshock and you get a 20% discount!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:09 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.