Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Print Release of Street Magic?
Eugene
post Aug 21 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,625

Went to my FLGS the other day and they didn't have it yet. Any word on when it's likely to be available? Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
James McMurray
post Aug 21 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,957

They're only releasing it via pdf except for about a hundred special editions that were given away as prizes or sold for a buttload o' cash at GenCon.

-- That's BS by the way. No, I have no idea when it hits the shelves. Did you ask if they could order it?

+Quote Post
Eugene
post Aug 21 2006, 02:44 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,625

Yeah, I ordered a copy since they didn't have it yet. I was surprised because so many people have been talking about it here, but I guess that's just everyone reading through the .pdfs or enjoying their GenCon specials.

+Quote Post
DireRadiant
post Aug 21 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #4

The Dragon Never Sleeps

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7,667

QUOTE (Eugene)
Yeah, I ordered a copy since they didn't have it yet. I was surprised because so many people have been talking about it here, but I guess that's just everyone reading through the .pdfs or enjoying their GenCon specials.

About a 100 copies a day were sold, a limti so that there would be some to be sold each day, at the gencon booth. So 300- 400 copies. That plus the PDF versionis available.

Not that many, but many of the same number of people who buy the hard copies are also DS members, hence the discussion here.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Aug 21 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #5

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Eugene)
Went to my FLGS the other day and they didn't have it yet. Any word on when it's likely to be available? Thanks!

It should be shipping to stores the week of Monday August 28th.

+Quote Post
dog_xinu
post Aug 22 2006, 12:43 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,091

I bought my hardcopy at GenCON Indy. They were selling them like hotcakes there. They are going to start shipping to FLGS and online retailors soon. They (FanPRO) said it would be soon after the con (GenCON) but would not be specific. I would suspect at the begining of Sept....

good luck...

+Quote Post
Adam
post Aug 22 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #7

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

You know that neither Con in Gen Con and Pro in FanPro are actually capitalized, right? :D

+Quote Post
Masterofthegame
post Aug 29 2006, 06:00 AM
Post #8

Target

Member No.: 2,684

Just got my print copy of Street Magic at the FLGS, and it's fantastic. Just thought I'd let those who wanted to know that it is now available.

Well, not in Austin. I just bought every copy Dragon's Lair had in stock, but they promise more Wednesday :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.