Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Print Release of Street Magic?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Eugene
Went to my FLGS the other day and they didn't have it yet. Any word on when it's likely to be available? Thanks!
James McMurray
They're only releasing it via pdf except for about a hundred special editions that were given away as prizes or sold for a buttload o' cash at GenCon.

-- That's BS by the way. No, I have no idea when it hits the shelves. Did you ask if they could order it?
Eugene
Yeah, I ordered a copy since they didn't have it yet. I was surprised because so many people have been talking about it here, but I guess that's just everyone reading through the .pdfs or enjoying their GenCon specials.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Eugene)
Yeah, I ordered a copy since they didn't have it yet. I was surprised because so many people have been talking about it here, but I guess that's just everyone reading through the .pdfs or enjoying their GenCon specials.

About a 100 copies a day were sold, a limti so that there would be some to be sold each day, at the gencon booth. So 300- 400 copies. That plus the PDF versionis available.

Not that many, but many of the same number of people who buy the hard copies are also DS members, hence the discussion here.
Adam
QUOTE (Eugene)
Went to my FLGS the other day and they didn't have it yet. Any word on when it's likely to be available? Thanks!

It should be shipping to stores the week of Monday August 28th.
dog_xinu
I bought my hardcopy at GenCON Indy. They were selling them like hotcakes there. They are going to start shipping to FLGS and online retailors soon. They (FanPRO) said it would be soon after the con (GenCON) but would not be specific. I would suspect at the begining of Sept....

good luck...
Adam
You know that neither Con in Gen Con and Pro in FanPro are actually capitalized, right? biggrin.gif
Masterofthegame
Just got my print copy of Street Magic at the FLGS, and it's fantastic. Just thought I'd let those who wanted to know that it is now available.

Well, not in Austin. I just bought every copy Dragon's Lair had in stock, but they promise more Wednesday smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012