Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The SR Blues Brothers, Jake and Elwood hit Seattle
Lazarus
post Oct 19 2003, 03:55 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,542

I was watching the Blues Brothers the other night on DvD (It's one of my favorites, and I get upset that John Belushi died after making this film, and the fact that they made the Blues Brothers 2000, but that's another thread.) I was wondering if there is a GM out there that would be willing to run a short Blues Brothers campaign for SR as a homage to this great movie? You could have the Blues mobile and Elwood could be a kickass Rigger (Check out the chase scene at the end and you will know why?) Jake could be very a crappy physad (Check out those dancin moves and the singing.) Come on I know one of you wants to run it... What do you say?

hehe actually I am just kidding. It would be a cool idea. Anyway I put this here because the Lounge is closed and I can't seem to get a drink.

8)

Elwood: It's a 100 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigs, it's night and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

(Oh download the song Soothe Me by Sam and Dave, its the one from the movie when they first pass the country police.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siege
post Oct 19 2003, 04:59 AM
Post #2

Dragon

Member No.: 3,916

Dude, I've had a long island and two tequila shots and it's still a silly idea.

I'll dig out the vodka and see if it improves any.

-Siege

+Quote Post
John Campbell
post Oct 19 2003, 05:09 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 3,581

"Are you shadowrunners?"
"No ma'am, we're musicians."

+Quote Post
Sunday_Gamer
post Oct 19 2003, 05:25 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,133

Jake: We're on a mission from God.
Kong: I hear ya, fraggin Johnsons, they think they own the place.

Kong

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:32 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.