Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The SR Blues Brothers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lazarus
I was watching the Blues Brothers the other night on DvD (It's one of my favorites, and I get upset that John Belushi died after making this film, and the fact that they made the Blues Brothers 2000, but that's another thread.) I was wondering if there is a GM out there that would be willing to run a short Blues Brothers campaign for SR as a homage to this great movie? You could have the Blues mobile and Elwood could be a kickass Rigger (Check out the chase scene at the end and you will know why?) Jake could be very a crappy physad (Check out those dancin moves and the singing.) Come on I know one of you wants to run it... What do you say?

hehe actually I am just kidding. It would be a cool idea. Anyway I put this here because the Lounge is closed and I can't seem to get a drink.

cool.gif

Elwood: It's a 100 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigs, it's night and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

(Oh download the song Soothe Me by Sam and Dave, its the one from the movie when they first pass the country police.)
Siege
Dude, I've had a long island and two tequila shots and it's still a silly idea.

I'll dig out the vodka and see if it improves any.

-Siege
John Campbell
"Are you shadowrunners?"
"No ma'am, we're musicians."
Sunday_Gamer
Jake: We're on a mission from God.
Kong: I hear ya, fraggin Johnsons, they think they own the place.

Kong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012