IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DragonCon 2006, Doumo minna!(That's thanks people)
Kai
post Sep 5 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #1

Hacker For Hire

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,165

Heya, if you came out to DragonCon this past weekend, I hope you got to got to play as much Shadowrun as you wanted to. If you didn't, my apologies. It was the Con Teams crew's first time at the venue, and wow did we underestimate demand. I can't promise anything, but I can say that I'll 'strongly suggest' to those who can promise that we crank it up a bit for next year and get some more games out there on the schedule.

Thanks to anyone who did come play, and especially thanks to those that GMed. I promise I'll suck less as a coordinator next time around ;7

--//[改]>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dog_xinu
post Sep 5 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,091

Heya, if you came out to DragonCon this past weekend, I hope you got to got to play as much Shadowrun as you wanted to. If you didn't, my apologies. It was the Con Teams crew's first time at the venue, and wow did we underestimate demand. I can't promise anything, but I can say that I'll 'strongly suggest' to those who can promise that we crank it up a bit for next year and get some more games out there on the schedule.

Thanks to anyone who did come play, and especially thanks to those that GMed. I promise I'll suck less as a coordinator next time around ;7

--//[改]>

Well I had a blast myself. I am more than happy to come back and run the "one shots" and the "missions". And as I mentioned I would be more than happy to help out at GenCON.

I think the GM team there was a very great one (I know I was part of it :) ). The players repeatedly said how great the GMs were. Not sure if they were just sucking up or if they truly feel that way. I am voting for the later.

dog

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Sep 5 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

For those who don't mind spoilers, one of the players who managed to participate in all 8 tables of Missions Posted A Report to the dumpshock Missions forum.

Sounds like everyone had a good time with it.

Thanks for your hard work, folks!

+Quote Post
Halabis
post Sep 5 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,773

QUOTE (Kai)
Thanks to anyone who did come play, and especially thanks to those that GMed.
--//[改]>

Yer Welcome. ;) I know I had a blast, and at all of the game I ran the players said they had an awesoem time. Hell my Second slot (1-4pm) managed to overshoot our time by 9.5 hours, so I suppose they must have been having fun to stick with me for 13.5 hours. (on that note, I think that adventure needs to be shortened)

I can't wait untill next year!

+Quote Post
Lindt
post Sep 5 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #5

Man In The Machine

Member No.: 1,105

Holy damm monkey on a stick... and I thought I had games run long...

Im going to consider DC as an alternitive to CG for next year, depending on the date.

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Sep 6 2006, 03:19 AM
Post #6

Old Man Jones

Member No.: 1,699

I'd like to thank the GM for running that huge table of Thrash the Body Electric. Had a lot of fun!

Playing SR4 for the first time, I felt a bit like my character must have, being a re-creation of an old 2nd/3rd Edition SR character I played in the old Virtual Seattle campaign. Both of us older folks, used to the way things used to be, and more than a little bewildered by all the newfangled toys.

:D

aka Doc Thunder

+Quote Post
Kai
post Sep 6 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #7

Hacker For Hire

Member No.: 7,165

DragonCon is always Labor Day weekend Lindt, be happy to have you on either side of the table ;7

And I need to jab a mod around here, I look like a n00b with an 05 join date...

--//[改]>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.