Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The cost of drugs....
laughingowl
post Sep 18 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,895

Perhaps I am blind (if you took a look at the coke bottles on my face you would belive it)... but while 'combat chemicals' have listed prices, is there any listed price (and/or availability) for Drugs...

WHile not planning on being an addicted, after a couple of hard pushes and long hacking sessions my TM bought 3 doses (for emergencies) of Longhaul.

Now having a good ties with some local gangers, GM said it was no problem and 3 doses were ¥75, which seemed very reasonably and gladly coughed up.

The question is, does ANYTHING list 'oofficial prices or is it all to the GM to decide how prevalant it is in game?

Peace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Konsaki
post Sep 18 2006, 07:46 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 8,445

Your search fu is weak. We had a thread about this around 2-3 weeks ago.

+Quote Post
laughingowl
post Sep 18 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,895

Yep:

For some reason search failed the first time I tried (must have had a non-printable or something in keyword box)...

Apologies and no need to respond:

For the record I missed:
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=14492

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:28 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.