Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Critters, ... in SR4
Aaron
post Nov 1 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

Has anybody done a conversion of critter stats from SR3 to SR4? If so, where might I find it? If not, I'll do one myself; is there interest in having my conversions available?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
knasser
post Nov 1 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #2

Shadow Cartographer

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,636

I'm not aware of any other than the ones that made it into the SR4 BBB itself. And there isn't any reference to such a list in the Conversion List that's stickied at the top of this forum (although the metavariants such as Dryads and Ogres have been covered).

If no-one points out a list elsewhere, then please do the conversions. I'm definitely interested in this! It would be very useful.

-K.

+Quote Post
GWCarver
post Nov 1 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 9,557

I've sort of done one. I left out some fo the critters I didn't like and fudged some of the stats abit. I don't have any where to post it though.

+Quote Post
eidolon
post Nov 1 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #4

ghostrider

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,333

I can probably host it for you, if you're talking about a PDF or something. It'll stay up for at least the next few months, but after that I can't promise anything because I may not renew my hosting.

+Quote Post
knasser
post Nov 1 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #5

Shadow Cartographer

Member No.: 8,636

I've got a tonne of hosting space and bandwidth (well, a good business friend's who doesn't care, anyway) that will last until the the matrix crashes.

Will host any Shadowrun stuff you like and don't mind if you link to it directly. I'll PM you my address if you want it, then email me any files and what they are.

-K.

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Nov 2 2006, 05:50 AM
Post #6

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

QUOTE (GWCarver)
I've sort of done one. I left out some fo the critters I didn't like and fudged some of the stats abit. I don't have any where to post it though.

I've got a Shadowrun Resources page that I haven't been doing anything with lately. It could use something new, I think.

+Quote Post
GWCarver
post Nov 7 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 9,557

I have it in excel right now and its far from perfect. I can probably convert it to pdf if people want. I'll send it to knasser and let him put it up. If anyone else wants to host it they can PM me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:36 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.