Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Critters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aaron
Has anybody done a conversion of critter stats from SR3 to SR4? If so, where might I find it? If not, I'll do one myself; is there interest in having my conversions available?
knasser

I'm not aware of any other than the ones that made it into the SR4 BBB itself. And there isn't any reference to such a list in the Conversion List that's stickied at the top of this forum (although the metavariants such as Dryads and Ogres have been covered).

If no-one points out a list elsewhere, then please do the conversions. I'm definitely interested in this! It would be very useful.

-K.
GWCarver
I've sort of done one. I left out some fo the critters I didn't like and fudged some of the stats abit. I don't have any where to post it though.
eidolon
I can probably host it for you, if you're talking about a PDF or something. It'll stay up for at least the next few months, but after that I can't promise anything because I may not renew my hosting.
knasser
I've got a tonne of hosting space and bandwidth (well, a good business friend's who doesn't care, anyway) that will last until the the matrix crashes.

Will host any Shadowrun stuff you like and don't mind if you link to it directly. I'll PM you my address if you want it, then email me any files and what they are.

-K.
Aaron
QUOTE (GWCarver)
I've sort of done one. I left out some fo the critters I didn't like and fudged some of the stats abit. I don't have any where to post it though.

I've got a Shadowrun Resources page that I haven't been doing anything with lately. It could use something new, I think.
GWCarver
I have it in excel right now and its far from perfect. I can probably convert it to pdf if people want. I'll send it to knasser and let him put it up. If anyone else wants to host it they can PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012