Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mercurial @underworld 93, old SR1 mod
chromedog
post Nov 13 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,034

Dunno if this belongs here, but I did do a search first , and came up empty. so...

I was digging through some old RPG material and came across my old SR stuff. This one stood out in the pile. I could find no credit for cover artwork anywhere in it. I know, it's a Sorayama. (Hell, it has his sig on her leg).

What I wanna know is? Did they ever get around to fixing that little legal no-no?
I mean, it's not like no-one knows the artist's work, since his sexy robots were adorning van sides in the late 70's/early 80's. Did FASA seriously think they could get away with it?

Every other SR book I've seen and/or owned at one time has had a crdit for the cover art.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dog
post Nov 13 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,025

Maybe the credit is in the fact that they based a cool NPC concept on him in elsewhere in the book.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Nov 13 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

I'm not entirely sure that the cover is actually one of Hajime Sorayama's gynoids, but I will check.

+Quote Post
Angelone
post Nov 13 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 7,409

It is. I think the no credit was a mistake that was rectified later on.

EDIT- Gynoid #10 IIRC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:35 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.